Twenty Eight

A/N: okay so we're just gonna skip to the wedding because I have no clue where else to take this story but I am starting a hotch fanfic next :) and I think that one will be good too lmk if you guy would be interested in it :) okay, let's get on with this story.

Todays the day, the day you've been dreaming of since you were a little girl. You slept at Rossi's house because it's bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other on their wedding day, the boys stayed with Spencer you took Athena. It was 7 in the morning and you already started getting ready, you took a shower and were waiting for the girls to arrive and help you. You were laying on the bed when you heard a knock at the door, "come in" you said leaning up the door opened up and it was Rossi, "hey Y/n I just wanted to see how you were doing" he said walking over to you and sitting down. "I'm actually not nervous I just can't wait to marry the love of my life," you say with a big smile. "I understand I'm so excited you asked me to walk you down the isle you don't know how much that means to me Y/n you're like a daughter to me and I love you so much," He said with tears in his eyes, You leaned in and hugged him "I love you too dad," you say with a big smile. Shortly after that, you guys hugged for a while, and then the girls arrived and kicked him out.

Spencers POV

I could barely sleep last night without Y/n so I grabbed the boys and we built a fort in the living room, I woke up to a knock on the door I got up and opened the door to see Derek standing there with our tux "boy were you still sleeping" he said brushing past you, " shh the boys are still sleeping, but yes I was it doesn't take me that long to get ready" I said. I got the boys up and we ate some cereal then it was time to get them ready, Y/n left their outfits out before she left Tate is wearing a pair of dark blue dress pants, a white button-up, and his dress shoes, and Adonis was matching him. I put on my dark blue tux and dress shoes I touched up my hair a little and it was time to leave.

Y/n's POV

The girls got ready first they all were wearing black long dresses with a slit along the right side, They all did light makeup and then helped you get ready. You did a nude makeup look and with your hair in a curly updo. Then it was time to put on your dress it was so beautiful, it was an off-the-shoulder mermaid lace dress that hugged your curves so perfectly. You looked at yourself in the mirror admiring the way you looked still feeling like this was all a dream, but it wasn't today is the day that you're marrying your one true love. "Y/n," Penelope said, "yes pen?" you replied, "You look so amazing," she said with tears in her eyes, You turn around and look at her "aww pen don't cry or I'll cry and we'll ruin our makeup," you say laughing and wiping her tears making sure not to mess up her makeup. JJ and Emily walk in "oh god what did we just walk into," Em said laughing, "I just can't believe we're giving our girl away today" Penelope replied "I know" JJ added. "hey at least it Spence he's a really good guy, I mean if I was straight and single I would go after that" Emily said, "Em we all know if we weren't together you'd go after Y/n or hotch first," JJ said laughing. "You're right" She replied laughing. "okay girls we're going off subject" Penelope added. "you're right Y/n we all love you and we're so happy for you and we know that you and Spence love each other so much," JJ said. " I love you guys," You said as you all went in for a group hug. You hear a knock at the door "come in" you say, Rossi, opens the door and says "it's time girls". "okay" they all say, "Bye Y/n see you out there love you" Penelope says before giving you one last hug. "ready girl" Rossi asks "ready as I'll ever be" you reply.

Spencer's POV

I was standing at the alter waiting for Rossi to walk Y/n down the aisle then the girls started walking the aisle Penelope and Derek were Penelope was holding Athena and Derek was holding Adonis and they were throwing flowers. Then Tate, Em, and JJ waked down Tate was holding the rings. He handed them to me, stood beside me, and grabbed my hand. Then the music started playing and everyone stood up, That's when I saw her my beautiful wife she is so perfect I can't believe I got so lucky. once she reached the alter I said "you look absolutely breathtaking" she smiled and said, "look who is talking". The ceremony went by fast and it was time to say our vows I went first, " Y/n I knew from the day I met you that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. You're the most beautiful girl in the entire world and you have a heart of gold, you're my best friend and an amazing mother I truly don't know how I got so lucky to now spend the rest of my life with you I love you"

Y/ns POV

It was time for You to say your vows "Well Spence there are no words to describe just how much I love you you are such a kind soul and you're truly the love of my life, You're an incredible dad and I wouldn't wanna spend my life with anyone else I love you, Spencer Reid" Then the pastor said "well You may kiss the bride" Spencer placed his hands on the side of my face and leaned i for a kiss you kissed him back, He pulled away "well now you're officially Mrs.Reid" he said with a smile. "has a nice ring to it" you say with a smile

The End

A/N: Hiii guys I'm so sad this story has come to an end I loved writing this story I hope you guys loved it as much as I did I love you all <3