Seven

A/N: before we get into the chapter THANK YOU SM FOR 3.28k reads OMGGGG WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME I LOVE YOU SM AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY❤️❤️!

TW: Edging,Spanking, tied up, and Praise Kink!

"We have a case round table in 5" Hotch yells across the bullpen. Everyone getting up and making their way there. The case you guys had was an unsub who was killing the parents and making the kids watch. The kids were no younger then 12.This hit home for you because your parents got killed in a car accident you were in the back seat and thankfully you made it out safe. You were 10 when it happened so you know the feeling of losing your parents at a young age. You guys caught the unsub, JJ gave you the pleasure of arresting him. You always felt a sense of relief when you caught a scum bag like him or any unsub in general. On the way you and Spencer were sitting on the long couch on the jet. "Spence you need to get some sleep." you whisper.  Knowing he barley sleeps on cases plus the night you left he didn't sleep. He didn't put a fight up knowing he needed sleep, he laid his head on your lap before closing his eyes and sleeping. A couple minutes later JJ walks over to you. "Hey Y/n how you feeling I know cases like these are always hard for you" she whispers. "I'm good just glad we caught him, and thanks for letting me arrest him." you laugh. "Anytime if you need anything you know i'm always here" she flashes you a sincere smile. "Thanks JJ love you" you whisper. " love you Y/n" she says walking back to her seat by Emily. Yes Spencer was your bestfriend but so was JJ she was such an amazing person you guys were really close you trusted her more than anyone else. She told you how she had a crush on Emily but she didn't know if she felt the same but you totally knew she did.
Once the jet landed you go to wake up Reid, "Hey sleeping beauty it's time to wake up" you say while gently nudging him. He groans before sitting up and stretching. "Good morning pretty boy" Derek says. "I told you not to call me that" he says. "Come on pretty boy, you're my ride home." you say grabbing his tie. He follows you off the jet. "Oh so she can call you pretty boy but i can't" you hear Derek say. You both laugh walking to his car. Once you both are in the car Spencer started it up. "Angel" he says "yes?" you respond. "I want to try something new tonight if you're up for it?" he says. "and what would that be?" you question. "I'd like to tie you up and edge you a couple times, until I let you cum." he says in a low tone. "I'd like that" you say as you see a smile creep spin his face. The rest of the ride home your mind circled back to the note and pictures you got. You wanted to tell Spencer but you thought you'd wait for the right time.
You guys arrived at his apartment going inside. "Go to the bedroom strip and wait for me." you hear Spencer say. So you did as you were told striping all your clothes off before sitting on the bed and waiting for Spencer. A few minutes later he walked in with rope and a red vibrator. "what is that-." you say before being cut off. "did I say you could talk?" you hear Spencer say. You shake your head no. "That's four" he said. He strips to his boxer briefs walking over to the bed and sitting down. "Is spanking okay?" he questions. You nod, "okay good, lay on my lap" he says. You did as he said laying stomach down on his lap. "After everytime I spank you i want you to say 'Thank you doctor' got it?" you nod, "Words Angel" he says. "Yes doctor" you say. You feel a sudden smack on your ass.
"Thank you Doctor"
You feel a pool start to form between your legs.
smack
"Thank you Doctor"
smack
"Thank you Doctor"
smack
you choke
"T-Thank you Doctor"
Without warning You feel his fingers slide up your slit circling your clit, emitting a moan from you. He slides his fingers inside of you pumping in and out at a fast pace. "You're not allowed to cum unless I say got it?" Spencer says in a low voice. "Y-y-yes Doctor" you could barely get the words out. His fingers still pumping in and out faster and faster causing loud moans from you. "S-spence I'm gonna cum" you moan, as soon as the words left your mouth his fingers disappearing. You whimper in response to the absence of his fingers. He gets up grabbing the rope, "lay down on your back" he says. You lay on your back as he ties you up by your hands and feet you feel self conscious. Spencer noticed and said "Y/n you're so beautiful breathtaking actually there's no need to be self conscious it's only me" while drawing circles on your stomach. He kissed your jaw before meeting your lips kissing you with passion. Then trailing hickeys from your neck to your core, "No everyone will know who you belong to" he groans before running his tongue your wet slit. You arch your back in response. He takes his tongue circling your clit cause a string of moans, wanting to grip his hair but the rope stopping you from doing so. He starts sucking your clit lightly nipping at it with his teeth. You could feel the pressure in your hips. "Doctor can i?" you moan. He stopped and said "No". You whimper once more. You hear him turn the vibrator on before he quickly connected it to your clit. The overstimulation causing you to jerk your hands. He held it on your clit feeling him slide into you his dick stretching you out. "God Y/n you're so tight, I'm gonna tear this tight little pussy up" you hear him say you could even speak just moaning in response. The pressure rebuilding in your hips, you could feel that spencer was nearing his end too. "Finished with me pretty baby" he moans out. His words sending you completely over the edge feeling your orgasam wash over you. Feeling like pins and needles, You felt spencer's warm cum filling you up his thrust sloppy both of you riding out your orgasams. He got up and untied you looking at the redness around your wrists. He kissed your wrists saying "You did so well Angel", "That was all you Doctor" you say. You sit up barely being able to do it by yourself. He kisses your lips while helping you to the bathroom. You both take a shower.Once you get out he gives you a t-shirt and you grab a pair of underwear from your go bag. You hear a knock at the door, "I'll get it" you hear spencer say. You got dressed walking out seeing him holding a yellow envelope just like the one you got.....

A/N: Oopppp cliffhanger 😼 anyways thank you guys again i love you all so much ❤️ i hope you enjoyed this chapter!