Six

"Come on Angel let's take a shower" he says. "shower sex?" you question, "mmm not today i want you to be able to walk tomorrow" he speaks in a low tone. "But what if i didn't want to doctor" you whine. "We have to work Y/n" he says while turning the shower on. You whine again, You both walk in the shower, "Hands of Y/n just a shower no sex got it" you nodded. Once you got your hair wet Spencer put a quarter size amount of shampoo in his hands putting it in your hair, massaging it into your hair. You rinsed it out and did the same for him, he had to bend down for you. Once he rinsed it all out of his hair he kissed you on your forehead then putting conditioner on your ends. After the shower Spencer gave you a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt his stuff was so big on you. "I have to go home today" you say pouting. "I know Angel" he says motioning you to sit on his lap. You sit on his lap putting your head in the crook of his neck. His sent you could smell all day everyday he smelled so good. You guys watch a movie, and then he took you home. When you got home you washed some clothes and repacked your go bag, replacing the dirty clothes with clean ones. While doing that your phone lit up with a text from Spencer.
Prettyboy🦋- Hi pretty baby
Y/n- Hi pretty boy
Prettyboy🦋- *sent an image* Wish you were here
to fix my problem :(
You open the image and it was his hard member in his boxers with his hand on top. You open up your camera app and take your shirt off you had a black lace bra on you snap a picture and send it to him.
Y/n- *image*
Prettyboy🦋- Oh if you were here right now I'd fuck  those.
You take another picture in your bra and purple see threw panties
Prettyboy🦋- oh what I would do to you if you were here right now.
Y/n- Too bad, see you tomorrow Doctor
You turn your phone off crawling back under the covers and falling fast asleep.

    Waking up to your alarm, looking at your phone seeing a text from Spencer saying he was gonna pick you up this morning, you walk to your closet. Putting on a Navy blouse with black dress pants the accentuate your ass perfectly. Pair that with your black heels. You did light makeup and put your hair in a high ponytail. You heard a knock at your door. You open it thinking it was Spencer but there was a yellow envelope on your door step. You walk inside closing the door and opening it up. It was a whole bunch of pictures of you and Spencer together in his apartment. With a note that said "I Know end it or I'll end you" you were shocked and weirded out. Maybe this was just a sick joke you hide the pictures under your couch cushions. You hear a prompt knock on your door a couple minutes later. You open it to a sleepy Spencer with two coffees in his hands. "Spence did you sleep at all last night?" you ask concerned. "No cause my Angel wasn't in bed cuddling me" he says in a sad voice. You kiss him on his nose. He kissed your forehead in return. Then off to work you went.

A/N: i'm sorry for this short ass chapter i'll write a long one tmr! also THANK YOU FOR 1.69k reads OMGGGGG i cried 🥺