~♡Sixty-Three♡~

Start from the beginning

"This suit won't change the way you look. You look amazing anyway." Yoongi added from behind and Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook indeed looked amazing in every way, yet he looked even dashing on his wedding day.

His body has deformed into a bigger and buffer size than before, his toned biceps and pectoral region full of tiddies, his thick thighs and of course those defined abs under his shirt.

His hands got veinier, highlighting his tattoos, one of which was Taehyung's name that he got inked on their second anniversary.

His jawline was fine and sharp as always and face features were visualised more by his hair style, the long ravenette hair perfectly gelled and slicked back and on the sides appeared the undercuts.

Everything about him was just perfect and now the classic wedding suit defined his personality more.

Oh how merciless he would seem to Taehyung.

"May I come in?" Jimin asked, knocking on the door and peaking through it. They all nodded and Jimin came inside, walking to his man who for him looked hotter than the groom.

"Aigoo look at you." Jimin said dreamily, clasping his hands together and admiring Namjoon who chuckled, snaking his one arm around Jimin's tiny waist.

"What are you here for, baby?" Namjoon asked, his dimples appearing to see Jimin in his own pretty pink suit that Taehyung wished for his groom's men to wear.

"Taehyung will be there in a while. You guys go get there first." Jimin said and all nodded.

"Best of luck for today." Jimin wished Jungkook, winking at him afterwards who smiled widely.

With this he pecked Namjoon's cheek before turning his way back to the neighboring room.

Just like Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin were engaged too but were taking time to decide on a better day for the wedding.

They were only one year old engaged and Namjoon was wanting for Jungkook to get married before him and now that it was happening, he seemed happiest of all.

"One done, now Joon's on his way to get married." Yoongi said, smiling teasingly.

"And what about you? Hoseok and you have been around the corner of the globe together lately." Namjoon revealed and Yoongi smiled shyly.

"Anyway… we're getting late."

~♡~

The one of the groom of the grand day had already reached on the stage beside the priest.

The garden of the villa was only filled by few special members including few close friends and family members.

They were having an intimate and personal wedding, no social bugging or anything, out of all the rush and away from the crowd, they decided to make their day even more special with the presence of only a few special people there.

The little boy, the highlight of the wedding, was running towards Jungkook happily, being one of the groom's men on their wedding and throwing flower petals all around happily.

Jungkook couldn't help but scrunch his nose at his cuteness, feeling soft and proud to see him grow this quickly.

"Come here baby." Mr. Jeon called out, carrying the kid in his arms.

"Let's appa and Hyeonie sit together and see hyungie's wedding?" Mr. Jeon asked and the youngest of them all nodded.

"Appa… eomma hyungie said he mawwy me." The boy informed his father who chuckled at his cuteness.