Goddric moved swiftly to grab and lube is fingers. He teased his hole before pressing his finger into Rayn. He worked his finger in and out until he found Rayn's prostate. He worked to loosen and stretch his mate.Two fingers then three each time hitting the little bundle of nerves.However as Rayn neared his climax he would stop. He edged his mate like this until he was begging for the release he was denying him."Please... Goddric..." His mate pleaded. This time right as he right as Rayn was about to cum he slammed his own throbbing member deep in to Rayn's twitching hole. Finally allowing Rayn to cum. He held still as Rayn rode out his orgasm before he began to thrust into him. "Wa.-wait.... I just... came..... AHHH" He didn't stop as he felt Rayn insides clench around as if it was sucking him in. "By the Goddess you feel so good." He grunted as he quickened his pace.His thrust became rougher and fasted he as brought both of them to their release. With out pulling out Goddric shifted himself and Rayn so that Rayn was on his back and he was on top of him. He continued his rough pace and right as they both climaxed Goddric sank his fang back in to the soft flesh of Rayn's neck heightening his mated pleasure. Goddric pulled out and plopped down beside Rayn on the bed,both panting and fully satisfied. "We need to shower." Goddric panted. "I know, but don't wanna move." Rayn protested and he could do nothing more them smile. He pulled Rayn close and cuddled until the feeling of being sweaty and covered in cum became annoying.They swiftly showered and as they came out of the bathroom they found Asami finishing making the bed. He laughed as Asami pouted about missing the fun, before they all snuggled up on the bed to sleep. Rayn protectively between him and Asami.

*General Point of View Change – Rayn *

Rayn had just rounded the corner of the garage when he heard Matt cussing up a storm. "What's got you so fired up this early in the morning."Rayn teased. "Its this damn spark. I can't get it out. Its like the socket wont go onto it." "Hmm... that's odd. Can I take a look?""Yeah go ahead." With that said Rayn started looking over the hole where the spark was. "Give me some extra light." Matt snaked in a light for him. "Ah, I see the problem." "What really?""Yup. There is something stuck around the spark." "What the bloody hell?" He could see the frustration on Matt's face. "Yeah,I have seen this before. Its the rubber piece from inside the spark socket. The last person that worked on the car likely didn't know it came out. Its a bitch to get out, but once you do you'll be able to get the spark out." Rayn explained to Matt. "Whats the chance of you doing it for me?" Matt asked as he tried to give his best puppy eyes. "Absolutely zero." "Damn. Well thanks Rayn." With that Rayn gave him a nod then headed to the front deck to talk with a customer. Rayn normally loath talking to the customers, but thanks to is mates. He was getting more comfortable with himself.

"Good morning, my name is Rayn and I will be your mechanic. What seems to be the problem?" He could see the momentary pause of the customer as the looked at his face. "Oh, um. So I bought my car from a junkyard. The engine runs, but the driver side strut thingy is broken. So I need that fixed and like, if you could look over and let me know what else needs to be fixed to get it fully up and running that would be great." "Okay ma'am...""Name's Katie." She interrupted."Oh sorry, Miss Katie, I can get the strut taken care of. As for everything else, there is an $80 inspection fee due now. If you are okay that we can get you an estimate of how much it would cost. Is that okay with you?" "Is that a separate cost on top of what its going to cost?" "If you decide to let me fix the car after the inspection, then that $80 goes towards the total cost, however if you choose to have it taken elsewhere then the $80 goes to cover the cost of the inspection." Rayn informed her with an understanding smile."Okay that's fine. Do I pay you?" "No ma'am, you will go over to Jay and he will take care of you." Rayn said as he pointed to Jay. Jay smiled at them and gave a friendly wave. She thanked Rayn and walked over to Jay.

Rayn helped guide the flatbed holding Miss Katie's car into the bay and with the help of Matt he was able to get it into the lift. He walked around that car doing a visual inspection of the body and tires. Writing down everything that he could see wrong. Then he popped the hood and gave it thorough inspection, before he lifted the car and inspected there, notating everything he found wrong. Before he went to one of the shop computers to start working up the cost. He listed all the things that had to be fixed on the top of the quote and the stuff that could wait, but was recommended on the bottom. It had taken about three hours to go through the inspection and write up the quote. Once he was done he took it to Jay to call and go over the quote. While he waited for Jay to let him know what the customer was going to say and approve he went to work on doing some of the other cars. He had done four oil changes and one tune up before Jay come up to him. "He Rayn, I know you are about to get off for the night but do you have a moment to go over Miss Katie's work order?" "Yeah,I have time. I needed to talk with James anyway." Rayn told him."Okay, cool. I'll meet you up front as soon as your ready." Rayn nodded and watched Jay disappear up front before he started putting his tools away and doing his nightly clean up.

"So what did she say?" Rayn asked as he approached Jay. "Hang on while I pull up the order form." He stood there as Jay printed out the order form. "So, she wants to go ahead and replace both of the front struts and drive shaft. She also approved of replacing all of the tires and the complete tune up, oil change and alternator.However she said to wait on the front finders for now. Oh and she said that she that you were cute." Jay added the last part with a huge smirk. Rayn simply rolled his eyes. "Did she say when she wants it done?" "She said she wasn't in a rush. I told you had to go out of town next week and that you could fix it after you get back in town. She insisted that she wanted you to do the work." "I see. Okay then I will start on it when I get back. Now if that's all I need to go make sure James remembers to not put me in the schedule next week." Rayn chuckled as he said that. Then gave Jay a good bye and headed to James's office. "Hey James." Rayn greeted as he entered. "Just wanted to make sure you where go with me taking next week off." "Yeah, your good. Again sorry to hear about your mom.I know you weren't on good terms and all, but still." "No worries. She's still my mom and honestly it will do me so good to go.Well I am going to head out. Asami has already messaged me to hurry up." Both he and James chuckled and then he was heading to out to Asami's waiting car.