𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

"Cookies are done!" Jungkook came into the room and brought a plate full of cookies.

"Thank you Jungkook! You are such a good baker!" Hana smiled at him and took a few cookies.

"Jungkook, have you seen where is y/n?" Jimin asks Jungkook. Why is he wondering where she is? This guy flirts with my sister too often, but Jimin's better than Taehyung.

"She went out with Taehyung somewhere" Jungkook put a plate of cookies on the table and then sat down on the couch next to Jimin.

And again y/n is with Taehyung. I don't like it so much. I have to tell her the truth as soon as possible.

"They probably have a romantic time together again" Namjoon comes into the room and grabs a cookie from the table. Why did he just come here now?

"Probably..." Hoseok replied.

"Where is Seokjin?" I ask.

"Jin said he feels a little bad after what he had eaten for lunch" Jimin said. That guy seems strange to me for days. Maybe he's sick?

"Hoseok, can we talk for a moment? We need to discuss business matters..." I stand up and head towards him.

"Oh okay!" Hoseok stands up and we both leave the living room. We go to my room.

"What do you want to talk about? I know it's not about drugs..." he sits down on the back of my bed. I stand in front of him.

"It's about our plan. I want to change something..."

"What is changing?" Hoseok looks at me confused.

"We will not kidnap y/n. I'll talk to her and we'll leave this house together" I don't want things to go without her approval.

"Okay, then what do I have to do?"

"You need to prepare my house to be ready for y/n's arrival. There must be a lot of protection around my house. I don't want someone to attack my house when my sister will be there. Everything has to be safe. Make sure no one in this house knows where y/n will be, because if Taehyung finds out then we will have big problems"

"Are there more people here who know who y/n is?" Hoseok asks me. I forgot Jungkook. He knows everything about me and y/n.

"Jungkook..."

"Jungkook? What about him?"

"He knows everything about y/n. I need to talk to him..."

"Will he not cause problems?"

"I hope not..."
-
Jungkook's pov
(Jungkook's room; 11pm)
-
"Jungkook, we need to talk" Yoongi hyung came into my room. He seems very worried.

"What's wrong hyung? Is this something important?" I ask him. I feel like he has to tell me something very important.

"Sit down, Jungkook. This is very serious and we need to talk about it. I want to believe that I can trust you" Yoongi hyung sits down on the chair next to the table, while I sit on the back of the bed.

"Okay, now tell me" I'm ready to listen to what he wants to tell me. I think it's about Taehyung and y/n.

"Jungkook, you know a lot about me and y/n. You know she is my sister and that I am the mafia boss. And you know that I want revenge on Taehyung and his family, because of the death of my parents. All this doesn't give me peace. I'm afraid you can tell Taehyung everything or you've already done it. I'd love to trust you, but I don't know if it's possible..." he sighs and looks me in the eyes. Hyung is waiting for my answer.

"Hyung, I will never tell Taehyung that. I don't want to cause problems for you and y/n. I don't want you to go through the pain again. I want you and y/n to be happy. Her happiness is important to me. I never thought to tell the whole truth about you to Taehyung, it would be unfair. His family has done so much bad for your family. I understand that you want revenge as if it were a discovery of peace in your life. I really didn't say anything to him. Trust me, Yoongi" would it be better for me to have a war now? I don't think so. I want y/n to be safe.

"Thank god there is at least one good person in this house. It made it easier for me to trust you, Jungkook. If you want something in return then tell me. I don't think you will be silent about the truth simply, because you care about me and y/n" Yoongi replied. I can do that. I don't need anything, but I have one thing I want...

"If you want to give me something in return, then let me leave this house with you. I haven't found a place in this house for a long time. I feel like I'm nothing. I don't get any work for a long time that I could be responsible for. The last thing I did was kidnap y/n. I want to leave this Taehyung's gang. I'm not important to Taehyung..." I can no longer work for him.

"Is it because of y/n? I've noticed for a long time how you both became close. You often spend time together. Last week when Taehyung was not at home for two days, you were both together all the time. You were always bad for girls and you just played with them and now... You're diferent for y/n. Is she important to you? Did you... did you fall in love with my sister?" I feel shocked by his words. Is that so obvious? Is it so good to see that this girl is different from the others? I have never felt such feelings for any girl. I always played with girls and broke their hearts. I never loved anything. I thought that love doesn't exist, but now when I met y/n, things changed. She changed me. She is different...

"Yes, it is because of her. I feel happier with y/n and she gives me new feelings. I'm embarrassed to say such things about y/n to her brother, but she is a different girl. When I spend time with her, I forget everything. When I see her, a smile appears on my face. I think I fell in love with your sister hyung, but the relationship between us can't be, because y/n is Taehyung's" that's probably the most painful thing. To love something.

"Jungkook, y/n was never Taehyung's and will never be. Taehyung is my enemy and y/n's. When she will hear the truth, she will hate him just as much as I hate him. Jungkook, don't worry, you can always be with me. I trust you more than myself, so, I want to ask you for help. Tomorrow will be y/n's birthday and I want to tell her the truth about myself and our family. I know it's going to be hard, but I'll have to tell her. So I want to ask you to be near her when she finds out it. Y/n is a very sensitive and weak girl since childhood, so she will need someone to listen to her. She used to do that in her childhood. Y/n was always talking to someone close to her, you are exactly that. So I beg you, be with her..." it is hard for me to believe that a person like Yoongi hyung is asking for my help. He always seemed strong and self-confident. Now Yoongi feels fear for his sister's life. I have to help him. I have to be near y/n and protect her from everyone.

"I'll help you"