Wk 5 pt 5: Royal Shenanigans

Comincia dall'inizio

"It bites." She smirks, looking at the vibrant pink hair. "It looks like a girls hair." Looking back up to me, she sighs. "Young man, you really need some sense." 

I tug my hair back, or at least try to, but she had an amazingly strong grip. Advancing on me and still holding my hair, she tugs at it while I try to strain and run away. The hair was long and stretched thin, a curtain of pink, and she was sneering at it. Raising the hand which wasn't holding the hair, she brings down her hand on my hair, and it tugs at my scalp, puling me back to her. 

A few strands of pink fall to the floor, and by now I was actually quite scared. But also angry. I growl. "Ma'am. Let go of my hair." 

She shakes her head, and I yelp as she holds out the long hair and brings her hand down on it again. I bite my lip as the pain flashes through my head.

"Could you let go of my son?" 

Phil's POV 

So I had gotten the drinks, and I was about to head  back to the spot when I got a text from the eldest son.

  Techno: What meat do i get

I laugh, and type back. 

Me: At the other side of the shop, be there in a bit

So I make my way over, and as I get closer I hear raised voices. "Let go of my hair." I raise my eyebrows. That was definitely Techno's voice, but who was the other one? 

A yelp.

As I round the corner, I see a middle-aged woman holding my kid by his hair, complaining about it being 'Too girly'. 

I glare. Crossing my arms, I raise my voice. "Could you let go of my son?" 

The woman looks over at me. Lets go of his hair, before striding over to me.

Plucking the hat off my head, I glare harder. "What do you need."

She smiles sickenly. "Hello, darling." She purrs. I almost choke on her perfume. 

I grab Techno's arm, before darting away. "Nope, not interested, fuck yourself!" I flip her off with my spare hand as I run. 

When we were a safe distance away, I look at Techno, who looked shaken and pale. "You ok?" I ask him. He nods. 

"Okay enough." Techno responds. We head back to the spot we met in, and we meet the rest of the family there.

"So who gets the chocolate?"

Royal shenanigans: aka crack part

"Hello, son." Phil says. I wave in return. "I've gotten a really good suggestion from Joey- do you know that warrior called Diamond Blade?" 

I nod, cautiously. God dammit Joey.

"Well, you two should go against each other." 

I pale, backing out of the room, hands up. "Uh- great idea, sure, uh... I'll be sure to uh.. Bye!" As I back out of the room, I run, calling Joey. 

"What the hell." I hiss into the receiver. I can practically hear Joey smiling on the other end. 

"Hello to you, to." He jokes. "And yeah, you're welcome." 

"Dude I-" Click. He hung up. I scowl, remembering to punch him the next chance I get.

Running to Dream's kingdom, I sigh. Scaling the walls of the palace after I snuck past the guards, I hear a shout below me, and I look down to see the princess, Drista, glaring at me. "Who the fuck are you?"