Sang ~ The Hallmark Movie ~ Part 3

A/N: And now... with limited commercial interruptions, the finale of our made for TV movie... :) lol

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lee Residence... 7 pm... December 24th

Sang sipped a glass of wine, quietly observing the chaos around her from a chair in the corner of the living room.

The past eight days had flown by.

She hadn't gotten enough work done in that week, a fact that made her shoulders slump slightly. She'd called in a few favors from her colleagues and took the days off as more vacation, deciding she deserved to rethink her current work situation after spending time with these people. She hadn't done much with the house or yard yet, then again, the nine men in the room in front of her had basically taken charge of it. Moving boxes, helping her look through the boxes as well as tackling the terrible shape the yard was in. Last she'd heard, there were plans to paint the house as well as most of the rooms inside over the next few weeks.

She'd had dinner with them every night. She'd decorated cookies and worn the ugliest sweater she'd ever seen. She tried to beg off of decorating the tree... the fourth tree in their five houses but they insisted so she'd ended up stringing popcorn and cranberries on thread for hours.

She'd baked cookies.

Decorated her first ever gingerbread house.

Learned how to wrap presents like a pro.

Sang had spent a few mornings in Owen's office, having video meetings and taking a couple needed client calls.

She had been stunned at how helpful and welcoming they'd all been. They didn't even know her.

She didn't really know them either but what had become increasingly apparent to her as she spent time with each of them doing something that they enjoyed as they seemingly tried their best to get her to fall in love with Charleston and possibly stick around long after Christmas, was that she had apparently fallen in love with all of them and she had no idea what she was supposed to do now. She sighed softly as the spot next to her was filled. She glanced over to find Jessica staring at her with a soft smile. "What?"

"You're in love." She raised an eyebrow at Sang.

Sang blinked at her. 'No..." She automatically denied it.

"Yes you are." Jessica laughed at her expression. "Trust me, I've been there." She waved at the extra guys that had joined in the chaos tonight. "I was rude today though, wasn't I? I totally didn't introduce you to my guys."

Sang tilted her head. "No, you didn't offer much of an explanation about them at all." She took another sip of wine. "Guys, you said? Not guy?" she inquired lightly.

Jessica nodded. "The thing is, you have to just think about how heartbreaking it would be to have to pick just one and then tell yourself that you don't have to choose. Why choose? Sometimes there's nothing at all that will work out if you choose only one."

"That doesn't seem like it's very legal or moral." Sang commented.

"It's a polyamorous relationship. We're equal partners in everything." Jessica shrugged. "Love is love when you boil it down to it."

Sang was suddenly fascinated. "And you're married?"

"Legally married to Cam. We were roommates once and it blossomed into so much more. But we had a commitment ceremony for all of the rest. It works just fine for us." She said. "We know it's not for everyone but to be completely honest with you, I think my brother and the rest have been waiting years for you." She reached out and squeezed Sang's hand. "They've seemed stalled and haven't really dated or been all that interested in other girls but look... they're so interested in you."