Forced Marriage

{Hi everyone,this was written back in 2021 so please don't mind the grammatical errors I haven't had time to edit them and well the cringe in this was acceptable back then imao and hey i was just 16 don't blame me}

I changed my username btw
••••

Having another fight with my mother with tears accumulating in my eyes i stormed out of the house.
"Why does she still blame me,it wasn't my fault?!"i kept making this question to myself as tears streamed down my face.I felt my heart shattering again and again.Everytime every single time me and mom would fight,i want this to come to an end,unable to bare it.
"I'm gona end everything"i said as i walked into the huge building.Going in the corner of the roof,i started to walk with tears flooding down my cheeks as the cold wind kept blowing my hair.
"Why?why can't I be happy?"i keept saying as i opened my arms and laughed feeling the breeze hitting me.
"I'm leaving.You will never see me again"i said laughing as tears kept rolling in my cheeks.
I keept taking small steps,fully confident to jump,pushing myself through it i felt someone catching my hand and causing both of us to fall into the ground.My eyes were shut closed the only thing i could see was darkness.Opening my eyes slowly ,my eyes met with his,i had fell above a guy.Depending on the situation it wasnt the right time to look at his looks,but he was way too beautiful to not make me look at him,For a few moments we both looked into eachother eyes.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry"i said to him feeling embarrassed, i immediately got up..He looked cold and his facial expression didn't change at all.
"Were you trying to kill youself?"he asked looking at me directly.I didn't want to tell him that Yes i wanted to fucking kill myself, he would think that I'm crazy,after all who does that.
"No not at all,it's just that my feet slipped"i lied to him,scratching the back of my head from frustration.

"You should be more careful."he said to me,I couldn't hold my smile,it has been so long since I heard that coming from someone,and it was from a stranger.
"Thank you"i said to him smiling.My eyes travel to the part I almost jumped,making me realize that unaliving myself wouldn't make any change no one would care.
"I'll get going now"he said and left leaving me there dumbfounded.
"Hope we'll meet again"but before I could finish my sentence his tall figure disappeared into the dark night.
"Will I meet him again in the future?I didn't even ask for his name"i said to myself.Little did you know you two would meet each other more soon than you thought.
I decided to go home,I wasn't going to give up,not yet ,not now,not to them.

Taehyung point of view...

I wasn't feeling well so I decided to go in the only place that makes me feel an emotion at least, reminding me that I'm just a piece of shit,somehow a place that reminds me living with a pain that's eating me alive.
I went in the rooftop .As I was walking there I saw a girl she was opening her arms and taking small steps in corner of the roof.
If she would take even one step she would've fell from the roof.Without thinking much I started running in her direction and catched her hand causing her to fall above me, her eyes were closed.After she realised she was above me she got up fast.Her eyes were puffy ,was she crying?Was she jumping from here?I asked my self.I felt dizzy,feeling a sharp pain in my heart,it would've happened again,once again..if I hadn't pull her.