Chapter 17: At The Mall

Start from the beginning

Her dress but except it's white...

I had tuned out the music and everything around me as I sat there in a trance staring at the woman who had made it known to me that she was going to make it hard for me to resist her.

Dammit, she was keeping her promise. My eyes dipped to the deep V in her between her breasts. I wanted to lick a path from her soft plump lips to her breast and lower.

“Close your mouth Ten,” Kun says after tapping me on the shoulder.

“Bro you're one lucky man,” Xiaojun tells me while walking toward Brianna. I wasn't budging one bit because I was enjoying watching her strut toward me too much. I wanted to take in all of her beauty for as long as I could before my friends started pestering me about am I going to claim Brianna for my woman.

“Calm down boy,” I ordered my cock as it began the spring to life with every step Brianna took getting closer to me.

“Hello, fellas.” She greets my friends then turns to me and says, "Happy Birthday Zander and this is for you.” She placed a box into my hand and then kissed me on the lips passionately. I really didn't need a gift from her after the kiss that she just laid on me.

“Well Umm... I think that you two should hit the dance floor.” Winwin suddenly blurts out his mouth.

“I think that's a great idea too.” Brianna agrees then takes the box out of my hand and passes it to Hendery and pulls me towards the dance floor.

Several guys glared at me with envy in their eyes, but I didn't give a damn “I love this song.” Brianna exclaims with excitement when, “Dance For You,” by Beyoncé pumped through the club speaker as we approached the center of the dance floor.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist, pulling her flush up against my body. “Thank you for coming to celebrate my birthday with my friends and me.”

“You're welcome, baby. “She replies. Her sweet endearment caught me off guard.

“Can you call me baby again?” I asked.

“Tonight I'll do anything that you want baby.” She declares with implied sexual innuendos behind every word. I looked away from her because I was afraid of what I might do next in front of all of these people. I instantly regretted looking out into the crowd because that's when I saw an angry Mei and Charlotte standing behind Brianna glaring at her.

“Fuck” I accidentally let slip in from my mouth.

“What's wrong?” Brianna asked and came to a standstill.

“Charlotte and Mei are standing right behind you.” 

Walking behind me, Brianna slipped her arms underneath mine then rubbed her hands down my chest in slow motion and whispered in my ear, “Tonight I want you to concentrate on only.” She nibbled on my ear gently before grabbing a chair from a nearby table and pushing me down onto it.

“Don't you dare take your eyes off me, not even for a second.” She demands as if I would dare let them look away from the provocative performance that she was about to do right in front of me.

She walked a few inches away from me and began to wind her hips slowly to Love Talk. From the loud course of damn, and ooh's floating around the room I could tell that more than I was enjoying her performance. Sometimes I would even hear a few women making catcalls at her. 

At this moment I don't know how I felt about others ogling her body. She propped her right foot on the chair between my legs. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her silky, smooth, chocolate thigh just as the chores touch me, tease me, fill me up rang through the club speaker.