Who would agree he got blackmailed by that wee woman? He is a man of few words and like keeping his cool whenever or wherever he is but with her, he don't know what the definition of cool is anymore. He is Sa'eed El-Kanemi, the phlegmatic cold blooded male that bends all the useless rules and makes sure everyone follows his own principles. Now he has a wife back at home who would do anything in her power to make him beg on his knees to survive.

He is no normal man though, she will get to know that soon.

"Hmm, she is a toerag! I really feel like killing her all the damn time and now normal one. It should be slow like I should choke her, no, strangle her or just suffocate her to death." The passion in his voice is enough to have the maids whimpering. He sounds like he really wants to do that to his wife then who are they to stand a chance when doing something wrong?

"Really? You want to kill your wife slowly? A painful death you say?" Her Majesty laughed out so loud making Sa'eed's face shrink into that of perplexity.

He is not cracking a joke here when he doesn't even know how to crack one, he is dead serious if she could see his eyes and read his face. His clenched fists on his thigh yawing white is a dead giveaway that if Suhayr was beside he, she would've been begging for her life while choking on her last breath. The thought alone brought this satisfying smirk upon his lips, it is filled with pure evilness which he can't help feeling.

But will she even cower? The woman has no soft spot terror.

Oh, you arrogant Suhayr Imraan Khalid, run for your life before I get to you. His inner beast roared like the powerful alpha king he is, she should really do that though. He has another plan sorted in his head to get back to her, he will go through with it too! He don't care about stooping to her level anymore, this is the only way to get her to her senses.

"Yes, I want to do all that." He rolled his eyes when his grandmother finished laughing her ass off.

"Sa'd, your wife is the bone of your bone, don't break her. She is your best friend, be friendly with her. Your wife is a female gender, honour her like we should be honoured. Your wife is also your wife, don't compare her to anyone. You will account to Allah S.W.T about your wife, handle her with care. Your wife needs your honour, never disrespect her in public or anywhere. Beware, Allah has created you and in pairs.

"Even if she blackmailed you, it has already been fated that you will marry her so try to make this work. Divorce should not even be in your budget, Sa'd. If you dare divorce Sumara, your grandfather will never forgive you, neither would I and you know that. The first one was unknown to us but it is enough to teach you the lessons we didn't." She warned, her words sharp trickling his chest at the thought.

She didn't sound like the woman laughing just few seconds ago.

That was the sad truth he never wanted to face after getting married to Suhayr. He didn't want to acknowledge the fact that there won't be divorce between them, not after the stunt he has pulled a month ago with his first wife. His grandfather didn't talk to him for that month straight till after this wedding took place so in a way, Suhayr was the one who brought back his fine relationship with his grandfather. The reason behind the divorce is not relevant at all which is why he don't even have it in him to say it. Everyone will give him fault, he will readily accept that.

She also won't be able to leave the marriage, maybe she didn't know that but he does after he made the mistake of marrying her in that mosque. Divorcing two women? His grandfather will definitely disown him and he can't have that. He is the closest father figure he had when his father left the country to get more 'wealth' just imagine. He doesn't blame his father though, the man loves him and his siblings unlike his mother so there is difference. He just wanted to prove himself as the best candidate for the crown like any other crowned prince.