³half year couple.

━━DAY TWO, moving in and married.

THE COUPLE were both in their apartments, about to pack the things that they need for the next few months. clothes, products, and other things that they wish to bring.

packing for lucas was easy 'cause he had help but hyorin was all alone in her apartment and had no help at all. there were a crew of course but they were just to produce, film, and direct.

HYORIN was currently was on a call with her non-celebrity best friend, lina. talking about the show and her "boyfriend".

"yes...yeah...yes, him....yes, wong yukhei, lucas, huang xuxi." she said as she looked through her closet. "yes, he is my boyfriend." lina was heard squealing on the line.

the idol rolled her eyes at her best friend's reaction. until it hit her again, lucas was lina's bias in nct and wayv.

"ohhhh... sorry lina. please don't be upset." lina scoffed, "girl, he's my bias but i've been wanting you guys to get together or something."

hyorin looked at her phone, "really? are you one of those people who ship idols together?" lina laughed, "unfortunately, yes. but it's not my fault, they make me ship them. they be cute or whateva."

"oh! you should bring you know...sexy, showy clothes." lina smirked jokingly. the female idol tossed her p hone to her bed and started folding her clothes.

"what? no, it might make him uncomfortable. i mean, i would love to bring my fave shorts but it might be too short for lucas' comfort."

lina cooed, "aww, you care about his comfort. you guys are already my fave duo." the idol plopped her suitcase on her bed, "we hadn't even spent a whole day together and you're that excited."

"are you not excited?" hyorin shook her head, "i am. i am excited. just nervous about living together." lina laughed, "why're you nervous?"

"umm because i'm gonna be living with a boy i never been alone with even just for a sec and also of what the boys will think."

her best friend busted out laughing, "because of the boys?" hyorin nodded, "uhuh. you know how protective the boys get." lina nodded, seeing her point.

"yeah.. they do get really protective and possessive over you sometimes."

LUCAS was stressing on what to bring and what not to bring. he wanted hyorin to think that he's casual but still fashionable. comfortable but still looking like a model.

johhny, of course, did most of the choosing but he was the one who packed his own clothes and things.

"are you nervous?" the tall boy asked the chinese boy, who shook his head 'no'. but he looked the opposite. "don't worry, bro. i would be nervous too if she was my girlfriend."

THE COUPLE was finally in the house but the first one to arrive was hyorin, who was currently unpacking her stuff, lucas doing the same.

both were to share a bed, as they agreed that it was okay and agreed to the producer, it was big enough for three people so it was kind of not awkward.

both of them were a bit hesitant about it but agreed anyway because they can just move away further from each other or put a pillow wall.

"lucas?" she said. as they finished unpacking a few hours ago. "what do you want for dinner?" she asked as he looked up his phone.

"umm anything that you want?" he said as she looked at him with an 'are you serious?' look. "are you sure 'cause i'm just gonna cook ramen."

"anything's okay really, i can eat anything and a lot." she laughed and nodded.

she was in the kitchen, collecting the things she needs to for ramen. "so, today's our first day living together." she said, placing a pot on the stove.

"it's actually okay, not really that awkward as we met before but didn't really get to talk one on one." she ripped the packaging open. "one on one." [if you get that, i love you]

"i hope that me and him get used to each other 'cause i really wanna make this challenge a fun time for both of us."

LUCAS was on his phone, chatting with his members on what's going on. his members were really hype about them.

"hi, guys." he waved. "umm hyorin noona seems really chill about it so i'm also chill about it." he threw his phone to the side. "she's currently cooking for me. i mean, she did ask me what i wanted." he shrugged.

"lucas!" hyorin called out. "dinner's ready, come here!" he walked out their room and to the kitchen.

THE COUPLE were currently sitting down, hyorin serving the food, which looks and smells so good.

"sorry, i don't really know how to cook." she laughed softly as he tasted it. "are you kidding?" he exclaimed. "it's really good." she thanked him.

he looked at her hand and saw her wearing the ring "he" brought yesterday. "i see you're wearing the ring." she hummed and said, "yeah, i love it so much. oh and i almost forgot." she dugged in her pocket. "here." i brought us rings."

"we can match now." she showed her hand to him. he smiled and quickly wore it. "we're kind of married now." he said as she squaled, "yes. yes, we are."

THE COUPLE were now in their room, hyorin now was brushing her teeth after lucas, who was watching tv, laying down.

she got out the restroom and sat on her side of the bed, which was on the right. "so, should we put a pillow wall or something?" she asked.

lucas thought about it and shrugged, "your call, noona." she nodded and didn't put a pillow wall.

they talked and watched television together. a little later, they turned off the lights. "good night, noona." he said. "good night." she said back. "also, stop calling me noona, its okay not to."

--- none of these chapters are checked if they're any mistakes 'cause i'm lazy