²knock collaboration.

baekhyun is kevin (the male obviously)
hyorin is kyungri (the first girl that sings)
momo is sojin (the one wearing a stripes tank top)
________________________________________

after several weeks of practicing and training with baekhyun and momo, they finally were finished. all ready to perform and show the fans they're big collaboration.

they were gonna be performing it in gaon chart music awards. she liked performing there, it was so nice? there's something about gaon that she really liked.

hyorin was actually excited but nervous, what if they would hate it? all the hard work for nothing but she hope and wished they would like it.

the boys hadn't actually seen the dance choreography and even heard the entire sing, she only let them hear the chorus. they were practicing and training for the last time today, finally.

baekhyun and momo actually became friends after weeks of being together, which made hyorin really happy since two of her best friends were friends.

the dance was a bit sensual, sexy but nothing she can do, right? she didn't really like sexy, sensual concepts but she doesn't hate them. it just made her insecure about her body figure.

they were gonna perform in a month and a half, they still had to shoot the music video. she was also excited for that.

[ a really short chapter and sucky chapter but oh well ]