tom.

WARNING ! ㅡ slight mention of blood
[stay awesome and be safe <3]

"yep. confirmed tom is here." the grunting female told lina, who was on the other line. "did you check?" she nodded, "yeah. early this morning, i checked and was there."

"already visited me last week, it wasn't that bad." hyorin rolled her eyes, "you're lucky you don't get cramps." lina giggled, "yeah, lucky me. hey? i gotta gli my mom needs help with something."

she threw her phone across the bed. "stupid tom. why are you so messy? and why do you hurt so bad?" she groaned. "what's wrong?" jin poked his head through her door. "tom's here." she mumbled.

the male widened his eyes and quickly exited her room. "tom is here! i repeat. tom is here!" all the boys froze froze and gathered in the living room. "tom is here and i think it'll be better than last month." jin stated.

"did she take her painkillers already?" taehyung asked. "nope. she hasn't eaten yet. everyone, on to your assigned task." jin ordered. the boys did as told. everyone has their set of duties.

jin was on food duty, hoseok and yoongi were on 'distract her and help her with things' duty, namjoon was on 'buying things for her' duty, and the youngest were on 'cuddle and play with her' duty.

hoseok and yoongi's duty was similar to the maknae line's duty. so, they decided the youngest were in the morning and early afternoon. hoseok and yoongi in late afternoon and evening.

tom also known as 'time of the month'. the time where hyorin might stain her sheets with red blood stains. the time where the boys are extremely cautious and careful with their female member.

the maknae line went to her room, where they saw her facing flat on her bed. "morning, hyo. get it there's no good in the morning cause you're not having a good morning?" jungkook said, awkwardly laughing.

he stopped laughing when they glared at him. "okayyy. so, do you need anything?" jimin asked. hyorin groaned, "what i want is the pain to go away and eat ice cream all day long."

taehyung poked his head out her door and said to namjoon lowly, "she wants tons of ice cream and... oh and marshmallow." their leader nodded and left their dorm.

"do you want to watch your fave show?" she nodded as the boys sat on her bed. taehyung played one of her fave shows, bojack horseman. hyorin laughed as a really funny scene came at the tv.

after a couple more moments later, she knocked out. they checked if she was really sleeping. once they were sure she was sleeping, they left the room quietly. "she's sleeping." jin nodded at them.

namjoon got back, safely, with all her snacks. he placed the ice creams inside the freezer and placed her marshmallow in the fridge. hyorin was weird, she liked her marshmallow hard.

a couple hours later, they hear sobbing her room. they all checked and saw the female crying because of her "otp" being so oblivious with each other. "why? why don't you just get your shit together and confess?"

later at evening, jin was cooking her favourite dinner. hyorin was still in her room, eating ice cream and watching her fave shows with the hoseok and yoongi. she went out her room and they followed her out.

"hey guys!" she exclaimed. they all turned to her and gave her a confused face. "i just wanted to tell you that thank you for taking care of me and it just melts my heartㅡ" she cut herself of by sobbing.

"its no problem, hyo." namjoon said. she nodded, wiping her tears. "group hug!" hoseok yelled. they all gathered around her and hugged. also, the food jin was cooking, it overcooked, so they ordered pizza.

a few more days to go...