¹people shocked 'cause of hyorin.

here are the times that idols and people were shocked by hyorin, which is a lot, so here are some.

ㅡ mama 2019 was amazing for the group, packing up like half of the awards. but there's one more thing people were shocked at, hyorin pole dancing. hyorin having a solo performance is like pretty rare, so people were extremely shocked. now, hyorin is a part of kpop idols who know how to pole dance squad.

ㅡ cursing isn't prohibited in kpop idols but it's important for them not to say it in front of the cameras or audience, hyorin may had a slip up. since hyorin easily gets scared of loud noises, she cursed a few times. one of the times was when there was a "zombie apocalypse", the time where hoseok lost his shoe. she cursed a lot of times, these were some of the words she said. "oh my fvcking cheese balls", "holy shit i love you", "fvck you and your zombie shit" although, the editors censored them, we still knew cause of the amazing thing called subtitles. people weren't used to an innocent faced girl cursing, so people were pretty shocked.

ㅡ its not a secret that hyorin is almost good at anything, the idols is extremely a rare gem! do you know that hyorin knows how to ice skate? the girls likes to ice skate at winter, her skills aren't extreme but she is quite good at it.

credits to the videos of the talented people i've used. i wish i knew how to pole dance and ice skate :'(