collaboration group.

"wait, what? really?" hyorin said as si hyuk explained to her the concept. "yes. you'll be part of a collaboration girl group." he slid over a folder fill out papers.

the femal opened the folder and took her time to read the contract. they would only promote for year regarding to the success of the unit.

"so, do you agree?" she nodded and signed the papers. "great. you'll meet the other girls tomorrow." she thanked him and bowed.

she entered their dorm and to her room. she plopped on her bed and screamed in her pillow.
"hey, you okay?" jin said from her door.

"yeah, i just scream in my pillow to release my stress." she said, sitting up. "oh, okay then." he left her room, probably gonna talk to the boys about her "weird" habits.

she left the room to eat ice cream on the couch. "so, we heard you screamed in your pillow again." namjoon said, rubbing her back. she looked at them weirdly.

"we know you're having a hard time and that's okay we're here." hoseok comforted. "what the chuck are you talking about? i'm okay, just stressed."

they all looked at the eldest. "you said she was depressed." jimin said. "i miss heard, okay? it happens." jin explained. "well, it's because you're old." jungkook teased. "yah! i'm older than you."

"guys, guys, let's go back to the topic of hyorin being stressed, okay? okay." namjoon said as they all turned to her. "so, what’s bothering you?"

"well, i'm gonna be joining a collaborated female unit. and i'm nervous." she said, placing down her ice cream. "wait. why are you nervous?"

"uhh, 'cause i'm in a boy group and because of that i don't know how to act around girls. also, 'cause i might say something that only you guys say and everything will be awkward and they wouldn't like me anymore. well, i don't really know if they like me but they act like they do. oh my God, what if they're just acting to like me but they actually hate me?—"

she got caught of by loosing her breath. "hyorin,  you don't have to be nervous. i'm sure the girls, whoever they are, will like you. you're literally hwang hyorin." namjoon said as she sighed.

"but what if—" taehyung shook her head, "no buts and ifs. just eat your ice cream and we'll watch "family guy" with you."

she squealed and quickly connected her phone to the tv and they all sat, watching her current favourite cartoon show.

—this suck but here we are.