hickey prank.

hyorin laughed as she watched a youtube video, Hickey Prank On My Boyfriend *GONE RIGHT ;)* the couple probably you know later that night. her laugh died out and her amazing mind had an amazing idea.

"i'm gonna prank the boys." she smirked at the thought. she was gonna do it later tonight, when they were gonna gather and eat barbecue and drink alcohol.

she decided to go out later afternoon and arrive late at their gathering, to make it more sus. she laughed at her plan, it was surely gonna work.

she called her friend, lina, to tell her the plan. "are you sure its gonna work?" yeonmi giggled. "of course, it would work. the boys are extremely protective. me being slightly late would surely stir them up." the girls giggled once again.

"you should prank your brother too, you know? he would literally turn into mom mode immediately." hyorin added. "mhmm, i should. i should film it too!" lina replied to her suggestion, yeonmi agreed top.

after their phone call, hyorin looked at the time, it was 3:47 in the afternoon. lina and her decided go hang out while hyorin waited to time pass for the gathering. they went to a park, ate ice cream, played on the playground, might have scared some kids off.

after arriving at nct's dorm, they went directly to her room, ignoring lina's brother. locking the door, lina looked for her make up bag and started helping hyorin make a hickey, after watching tutorials.

after a few erase here and there, they finally created a fake hickey. "it looks so real." lina gushed. "i know, right? i have to go theyre calling me." hyorin said, showing her phone screen. they got out her room and hyorin greeted lina's brother goodbye, which they responded back.

when she arrived back to their dorm, she changed into a more revealing outfit. (outfit above) and went out her room to the rooftop, where their gathering was. she saw the boys already there, all very excited to eat cause the food looked very tasty.

she sat beside hoseok and namjoon. "hey, guys." she greeted them. "yah. why are you late? huh?" jin strictly said but everyone knew he was joking but slightly serious. "oh. i was at scarlett's." she shrugged.

"were there boys?" jin asked again. "yeah, there was lina's brother." all heads turned to her. the boys started asking questions and she answered them. hyorin inwardly laughed because they still didn't notice the marks.

they started eating, talking, and joking. the food was hella good like hella good. hoseok was already drunk after 4 shots of alcoholic drink, singing loudly, choking on a piece of meet after.

the boys still hadn't notice the marks, they were being very oblivious. hyorin decided to remove her blazer, showing the marks fully. if they don't see these, i swear to Godㅡ her thoughts got caught off by Jin yelling.

"yah!" he exclaimed for the fifth time. "what is that?" he pointed to her neck. all heads turned to where he was pointing, they gasped, inaudible and audible.

"what?" she innocently looked at them, chewing on a piece of meat. she looked at her shoulder and moved her hair away from it. "oh this?" she awkwardly laughed. "its nothing. allergy reaction." she waved it off.

"you don't have any allergy." taehyung deadpanned. "yes, i do. you just don't know what it is." they all raised a single eyebrow at her. "fine. yeah, yeah. its hickey...s." she admitted, laughing inside.

"who was it?" yoongi asked. hyorin actually felt scared of him cause his voice became really cold. "its wasㅡ ummㅡ" she stuttereded, not knowing who's name to say. "who. is. it?" he repeated. ugh frick it, she thought.

"it was jaehyun." what? that was the first name that came to her mind. "jung?" namjoon asked. "yes." she replied. jungkook rolled his eyes, raising an eyebrow at her.

the boys looked at each other, like they were communicating through their eyes. they looked at her and started scolding her, telling her to never go back at scarlett's, and asking why jaehyun.

then they stopped and completely ignored her. she looked at them in disbelief. why are they so petty? she thought, laughing. not knowing she was laughing out loud, not in her mind.

jimin cleared his throat, crossing his arms. "whats so funny?" he asked. the female realized and started laughing harder. "ohㅡ ohmayghadㅡ you guys faces wereㅡ" she laughed harder as their stern faces turned into confusion.

she explained to them that it was fake and slightly drunk hoseok helped her remove the marks. "never. i mean, never do that again. you almost gave us a heat attack." jin placed a hand over his heart.

"i would never go out with a guy without telling you guys." she reassured them, laughing slightly. "you better." namjoon said.

after putting it aside, they all started conversing again and eating, drinking the night away.

(sucky chapter, i know. im bad at ending a story/chapter. if there any mistakes, sorry. i didn't check if there is)