sexual moments. (hyung)

( no hard-core mature content cause even im not mature )

______________________________________

━━━SEOKJIN
jin was cooking dinner while hyorin watched. they were cooking spaghetti with garlic bread on the side. jin put the spoon to her face so she can taste the sauce, she did as said. "its good." she said, her thumbs up. jin smiled, nodding his head. he suddenly wiped the excess sauce from her lips, licking his fingertips. 'what the freaking freak just happened?' she thought.

━━━YOONGI

yoongi licked his lips when he saw the outfit hyorin was wearing. an off-shoulder crop top and some a bit ripped shorts. he called her and he complimented her then bit his lip. he then walked away, leaving a very flustered hyorin alone. it wasn't unusual of the boys to compliment her but it made her feel really flustered in a way that the boys normally made her feel when they complimented her.

━━━HOSEOK

while practicing a dance, hoseok kept hitting her right boob on the side on a specific part of the dance. she decided to move away but hoseok accidentally groped on her boob, instead of just hitting it. she froze and so did he, his hands still on it, groping. then he let it go and they were awkward for the rest of the week.

━━━NAMJOON
namjoon was assigned to take care of hyorin since she's sick. she told him to cuddle with her, which he gladly accepted. she wrapped her arms around his neck and his on her waist. he slightly froze because if the extreme close skinship and he can feel her breasts but didn't think of those inappropriate shiz, so stop those thoughts.