interview with hwang hyorin.

hey, guys. this doesn't have 73 questions because that would make the chapter super long, its just inspired. i made this so you guts can get to know hyorin better. hope you enjoy. sorry, for the long note but just wanted to inform you. (1375 words)

_____________________________________

The interviewer walked up the front door of her condominium, knocking on the door. The door opened and their revealed Hyorin, who was smiling brightly.

"Hey, you're Dylan right? I would've called you but I don't have tour number and I didn't know what time you were coming so I dressed up early." She rambled but stopping when she realized.

"No, its fine really." The interviewer, Dylan, reassured as he went inside. "So, should we get started?" Hyorin nodded.

"Alright. What do you like doing in your spare time?" She hummed slightly and thought about it. "Just listen to some music, watch movies, just you know, chill."

"Who is your celebrity crush?" She smiled as she walked to the living room, sitting down. "Mhmm. I have a lot, like a lot but I gotta say it's gotta be and definitely Joseph Morgan and Tom Felton."

"Are you single?" Dylan asked, sitting down with her. "Yes. Yes, I am." Dylan nodded his head.

"How would someone get your special attention?" He asked again. "Doing something unusual."

"What's the most unforgettablething a fan has ever done for you?" Hyorin giggled as she thought about the answer. "There's been a lot but there was this fan who asked me if I wanted to marry her." Dylan widened his eyes. "Did you say yes?" She nodded playfully. "Yes, I did."

"Who is the messiest person you know?" She stood up along with Dylan. "Either Taehyung oppa or my baby brother, Hyunjin. They're not really that messy but still."

She opened the refrigerator, getting two drinks, for her and Dylan. She handed it to him and he thanked her.

"What's the most interesting thing you've read or seen this week?" She laughed then she said. "There's was this fan made video about me and I quote, 'Hyorin in a nutshell.' and it was pretty interesting."

"Would you date a fan?" Dylan asked her. "Not really sure but I do really love ARMY so much." She said honestly.

"What would you change your name to?" She shook her head. "I wouldn't changed my name for anything. I love my name."

"Do you get used to being a celebrity?" He asked. "I dont think I'll ever get used to it, being famous isn't just about smiles and sunshines." Hyorin said as they walked out the kitchen.

"Who is your inspiration?" Dylan followed her to her room, they sat on her couch. "My family, ARMYs, and the boys." She answered.

"Do you speak any other languages?" Hyorin replied, "English, Japanese, and I can speak a bit of Chinese and Spanish." Dylan smiled in surprise. "Wow, that's really impressive." He said then she thanked him.

"Where would you like to visit?" He asked another question. "Mhmm, I'd like to visit a lot of places with my family but not sure where."

"If you weren't famous, what would you be up to right now?" He asked, drinking some of the drink she gave him. "I would be probably training for volleyball or tennis."