hwang siblings moments.

hyorin and her little brother, hyunjin, has a strong sibling bond. they know how the other one is or is feeling just by looking at them.

its not often that family members, especially siblings, are in a successful group. they're like jessica and krystal, the jung sisters, but the other one is a male.

here are some moments between the hwang siblings.

✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✧

━━━moment one!
they were at a award show, bts and stray kids were seated near each other. the camera was directed at hyorin, it captured her sticking her tongue out. the camera pointed to where she was directing it to, it was at hyunjin, who was sticking his tongue out at her too. they made funny faces at each other until hyorin gave up and pouted. both of them not noticing the camera, which captured it all. their members telling them about it and hyorin covered her face, getting embarrassed and shy.

━━━moment two!
the siblings were the emcees. they were interviewing stray kids about their new comeback. the female mispronounced the word stray kids as stray keds. the younger sibling didn't miss on teasing her about it the whole day.

━━━moment three!
the siblings were in a variety show called one night sleepover. they were outside the na family house, where they both grew up. they were roasting marshmallow and chatting. later, they notice the siblings were being quiet. turns out, they were both already sleeping, hyorin's head on her brother's shoulder, his was on top of her head. both of them covered with a blanket.