²idol interactions.

━━━GOT7 JACKSON
hyorin and jackson stood up from their seats and danced to the song together, lipsyncing side-by-side. jackson dramatically looked at her and she looked at him dramatically too. they held hands and jammed hard to the song, rainism by rain. the members of their groups having a look in their faces saying 'we don't know them'. this interaction may have caused a few scandals and a lot of rumors.

━━RED VELVET WENDY
wendy ran up to her while she was waving to fans. hyorin turned around smiled and hugged her. wendy whispered something to her and hyorin burst out laughing. the female member gave the rv member a look that said 'really?' and she nodded. fans are still trying to decipher what they were talking and laughing about.

━━━TXT
hyorin was a guest in their vlive. she was seated between beomgyu and taehyun and below was soobin. she was talking to the fans about how hard the boys have worked and she let soobin lean his back on her shoulders as she noticed he was getting tired. they all talked to her and laughed with her until the end of live.

━━━BLACKPINK ROSE
blackpink performed their new song on stage. hyorin sang and made movements while doing so. rose sang her part and hyorin waved at her and the singing girl winked jokingly. the female placed a hand on her heart, acting like she just got shot.