³knock collaboration.

ㅡreminder!
baekhyun is kevin
hyorin is kyungri
momo is sojin
_____________________________________

today was the first day that they were gonna shoot the music video, they're goal was to shoot it in a week. but it might take longer since the trio's schedule were full, they had to make it work.

hyorin, along with her sejin and some staffs, arrived to the location where they will be shooting first.

a house, it was actually for rent. they rented it for a few days. they can afford it obviously, three successful companies surely can.

it was only baekhyun and her because momo won't be in the scene after like almost a minute of the video.

they were gonna shoot so e behind the scenes videos, hyorin loves those kind of videos.

"hello, loves. i'm here with baekhyun. and we're about to shoot the music video." she said then baekhyun added, "day one."

then they started talking about how momo won't be here yet and how hungry they were.

now, the camera is showing baekhyun chasing hyorin around because she stiles his candies.

- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JIMIN'S JAMS -

momo was finally here, and they were now in set. baekhyun was doing his scene, hyorin and momo were talking to the camera.

"hey, loves. how are you? i'm okay too, thank you but if you're not okay then be okay cause i want you to be. is it your birthday? ohmayghad, really? happy birthday to you!"

"sorry, guys. she just had her fourth cup of coffee" momo said, laughing at her antics. hyorin pouted and took a sip of her coffee, wrapped in a huge blanket.

"knock, knock." hyorin said. "who's there?" momo replied. "knock on my." hyorin said. "knock on my who?" momo asked. "knock on my door." hyorin sang. momo laughed again.

- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHENLE'S QUIET LAUGH -

they finally finished shooting the music video, its about to release a 3 days before performing in gaon chart music awards.

hyorin still hadn't shown the boys the choreography to the songs, it's gonna be a surprise ;)

ㅡdecided not to continue cause this sucks