After Everything

✰ CREDIT:

CREDIT:

Copyright © 2021 by alohagemini
After Everything.

Book 2 of the EVERYTHING series
"Season 2" of Everything According to Juliana.

All Rights Reserved.

Cover made by me: @alohagemini.

OPENING REMARK:

RATED PG-14. language is used, underage drinking, and references to sex.

i always feel like i should add a trigger warning as i don't know my readers personally and i don't know what they've been through. there's talk about mental health: depression, anxiety, (also briefly touching on suicide). & as we know from the first book, some catfights (slapping, arguing, etc). read at your own risk, but know that nothing is graphic.

i frequently reread random chapters and often find spelling errors. if there are any mistakes you find please feel free to let me know in the comments and i will fix it.

BOOK AESTHETIC:

✰ BOOK AESTHETIC:

DESCRIPTION:

After Juliana Hartley, Cassie Mendez, and Brittany Rivera have the perfect summer, they feel more than ready to take on junior year of high school.

That is until new girl Lola Cook moves to Florida's privileged beach town, West Coral - and she has her heart set on Juliana's studly boyfriend, Jake Flemming, and stirring up drama within the friend group every chance she gets.

Distracted by pre-college jitters, filling out college applications, drama, declining mental health, and a regretful mistake made by Alivia Smith, this school year might be harder than the girls once anticipated.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hi! welcome back! if you've missed the drama... good news. there's more!

thank you for stopping by and wanting to continue the journey with the character's from the first book (and the new character's too!)

my love for "everything according to juliana" made me want to write a sequel, or as i'm calling it, "season 2", and i'm so excited. i hope y'all enjoy, and just know that i'm putting the same amount of dedication in this as i did the first one.

again! cheers to another dramatic book on this app 🥂

much love
- ♊️