Chapter 37

Reyna's POV

     “Very good Nico!” : said the titan clapping. “By combining both of your bloods and some special ingredients into a special goblet, I’d be able to gain enough power to destroy the rest of the demigods and then move onto olympus. Think of it as-” : Koios paused to think, “a very powerful expresso.” The titan stood, allowing us to see him completely for the first time. His current form was handsome, a tall, well built man wearing a black business suit. The only thing off about his whole ensemble was the giant golden belt wrapped around his waist. A very familiar belt, pulsing with golden light. 

     A bolt of anger flashed through me. “That’s my sister’s belt you monster!” : I screamed, “only the queen of the amazons may wear that belt!”  “Ah yes the amazonian queen.” : said the titan as he strolled around the platform. “She actually challenged me to single combat. We had secured the entire base, it was just her and a handful of guards remaining. In an attempt to buy time for them to escape, she tried to fight me. If I were any of my brothers, she might have succeeded.” He completed a full circle around the platform and turned to face me. “But brain over brawn.” 

     He turned and sat back in his chair. His lips twisted into a cruel smile, “I actually have a treat for you.” : he chuckled. He snapped his fingers and a bundle appeared at the base of the platform, the cloth undoing itself, revealing a body dressed in imperial gold armour. 

     “No.” : whispered Nico. I collapsed to my knees. “HYLLA!” : I screamed.