Bright and Blue caught each other's eyes, Bright immediately avoided her gaze. Why do we have to be at the same place? I'm the only one getting awkward seeing them. "We can change places.. if you're uncomfortable." The drummer suggested. Bright shook his head. "It's alright, it's no big deal." He lied.

The band members ordered their drinks. P'Moon left Blue alone and went to the restroom. I want to talk to her, damn it. Bright was clenching his fists to remain in his position. "Look who we found here.. so, you're back, Blue. Who are you hanging out with? Moon Jaturapattarapong?" A group of girls approached Blue.

She doesn't seem to know them so she only nodded. "Ha! I knew it, you're a hoe. First, it's Bright Chiva-aree. Now, you're hitting on Moon too?" Blue seemed shocked and confused at the same time, while Bright was being held back by his bandmates. "Excuse me? Do I know you? Why are you being rude?"

Blue kept her cool since they're in a public place. "Why, you.. Bitch!" Before the girl could attack Blue, Bright gripped her wrist to stop her while P'Moon immediately dashed to Blue after he saw the scenario. "Don't you dare touch her." Bright gritted his teeth.

The girl got scared and ran away together with her friends. "Are you okay, Blue?" Bright and P'Moon said in unison. Blue seemed taken aback so she just nodded and said thank you. Bright excused himself but P'Moon stopped him. "Do you want to join us for a while?" The three looked at each other for a few seconds.

"O-okay, sure. Let me just tell my bandmates." Bright left and went to their own table. "I'm going to sit there for a while. Please, save me later, I think it would be awkward there." He informed his bandmates and begged P'Fun. His bandmates wished him luck before he returned to Blue's table.

"How's the song going?" Blue's question surprised Bright. "We're still polishing some parts but it's going well. Are you.. gonna watch?" Bright asked with a hint of hesitation. "Of course. All of you worked hard for it." She smiled. That smile still makes me go crazy. Bright thought.

"Including you.. We both composed the song, it's just that, I finished it alone.. but you're still a part of our upcoming success, we're a band, remember?" Bright and Blue smiled at each other. It's weird to feel comforted when I heard that we're a band when in fact, I couldn't remember our memories with each other. Blue wondered.

"Can I see the final lyrics? I won't ask you to sing it, though. There would be no thrill if that happens." Blue laughed. Bright took out his phone and showed it to her. While Blue was reading the lyrics she suddenly had some flashbacks.

Why am I at the beach? Wait, I'm with the band? I don't understa- What?! We slept beside each other? Aw, my head hurts... Gosh, I'm in the province now? At Bright's grandparents? What's with all of this? Why were we always together? And why do I look... happy?

Blue had a glimpse of the trips she had with Bright. She happened to remember quick scenarios from it because it happened to be the time they started composing the song. Her usual flashbacks were blurry and she couldn't even hear voices inside her head, but this time it's different.

It was clear that she was with him and her smile was from ear-to-ear. Blue started to get curious about what's her real deal with Bright, she wanted to visualize some more but she couldn't take her headache anymore. "Aaahh, my head.. It hurts so much.." Blue complained as she held her head.

"Blue... hey, Blue! It's alright.. you're alright, here.. Drink some water." P'Moon held her and gave her water as soon as he saw her suffering from a headache. Blue drank the water and exercised her breathing. Bright couldn't move an inch after he saw her have her episodes. He didn't know what to do because he wasn't the one beside her when she's recovering.

"Did you bring your painkillers?" P'Moon asked, Blue nodded. He seemed calm to handle the situation, it shows this wasn't the first time he encountered Blue having her flashbacks. "Is it better now?" P'Moon checked up on her after she drank her medicine.

Maybe she doesn't need me anymore. It seems P'Moon already knew how to take care of her. Hahaha, how hypocrite of me to think all of this when in fact I wanted to be the one taking care of her. I wanted to be the one she'll want to turn to when she needs someone. I wanted to be there for her, but I can't. I can't when I'm seeing the reality in front of my own eyes.

"Did you have flashbacks?" P'Moon asked. "Y-yeah.." Blue stuttered and stared at Bright. "You have to rest now, Blue. Let's go, I'll take you home." P'Moon suggested. In that moment, he already knew what it was about so he chose to end the discussion before Blue could ask questions. The two bid Bright goodbye and left him on the table.

Bright's bandmates immediately rushed to him who's now on the verge of tears. "I think I already lost, guys." He chuckled as his tears fell. "I'll just remain a forgotten memory of Blue."