Shut, sealed, kaput

I woke up drenched in sweat.

Confused. I looked around to realize that I was in me bedroom and that he was still missing.

Wtf

Where is he?

I looked at the clock, it was 3:00am

I tried calling him again. Nothing.

I dialed again. But this time someone answered

"Hello" it was a female voice.

Was he with a girl?

Rage started to build inside me.

"Who is this?" I asked with a shaken tone.

Did he seriously had sex with me and then left me to be with another girl?

"This is Sheila from the airport lost and found offices" the woman said.

"Airport?" I asked confused.

"Yes we found this phone  on the male's restroom earlier today, can you tell me who does it belongs to?" She said.

I was in shock. Did he just left me like that? What was he doing on an airport? Where did he go?

"The owner's name is Emerson" I said

"Thanks mam, please if you contact the owner tell him that we have his phone and that he can come pick it up at the office at the airport" she said sounding like a recording machine.

"Ok I'll let him know as soon as he contacts me" I said.

"Thank you" she said.

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. Uncertainty and doubt filled my head, as I wondered what was going on.

6:00am still nothing. No news from
Him, no sleep at all.

Then the rest of the day passed. I went for a run, made myself a meal, talk with my mom, talked with Noah, I tried to keep busy, to not think of anything.

I was putting up my walls and not letting anything out. Hiding my feelings, my worries, my thoughts, my insecurities.

So, the day passed and I was in an automatic mode.

And then the next, and the next, and the next.

5 days had passed. I know nothing about him.

Fuck him.

At least I know that nothing has happened to him, he was safe, he just left, without saying anything.

He could have texted me, before he had lost his phone, he could have call, just a fucking note he could have left.
But nothing. I was nothing to him.
What a jerk.

He just had sex with me and left me.
My head was full with anger, with disappointment.

Way to go Andy

I told you so my sane me rubbed it in my face.

I knew he was danger for me and just the moment I let go, that I let my feelings got over me, I got screwed.

But this time I wasn't falling again for his shit. I was fucking done with him. I was so mad at myself for trusting him.

My instincts warn me about him and I didn't listen to them.

I was done. My heart was closed. For him and for anyone who wanted in. Shut, sealed, kaput.