Scared

Emerson was seating there on the floor besides my door with his head between his knees.

"Emerson? What's going on?, is everything okey?" I asked worried.

He didn't answer, and I panicked.
He raised his head to me and then he stood up slowly, he looked me again from head to toe.

His eyes were bloodshot red. Has he been crying?

He started walking towards me in a very intimidating way and then when he was just inches away he said.

"Why are you scared of me?" He said with a serious voice.
"I'm not scared of you" I said nervously.
"I can see it in your eyes Andy" he said.
I started walking backwards until I bumped with the elevator doors, I was cornered. I wasn't scared of him, I was scared of the feelings that he made me feel.
We were so close that I could feel his breathing. He put his palms on the elevator door on each side of my head.
Without thinking I grabbed his cheeks softly with both hands and looked him deep into his red eyes.
"Emerson, what's wrong?" I asked.
He looked down breaking our gaze and I saw his eyes filling with tears.
"Please talk to me" I said. I was really starting to worry.
He took a deep breath then said
"Jackson contacted our birth mother"
I assumed that Jackson was the name of his brother. 
"How?" I asked
"He hired some detective and he found her" he said "Now she wants to meet us" he added.
I stayed quiet listening to him, letting him talk, getting it all out.
We walked into my home and sat on the couch.
"And what if you meet her?" I said
"I don't, Andy, she abandoned us, for me she is the worst kind of human there is?" He said, and he was right.
"Who on earth abandons his 2 sons? She left us at the social services offices when I was 2 and Jackson was a new born, and since then we got into the system, from foster home to foster home, until I was 18, And I asked for full custody of Jackson" he said with so much hate in his eyes.
"I know it's been hard, but you can't live with this hate inside you forever, you have to forgive her" I said honestly.
He stood quiet thinking.
Then he changed the subject.
"I see you went for a run" he said
"You should try it, it felt amazing" I said.
"Maybe tomorrow we can go together" he said
"Tomorrow I'm meeting Noah" I said embarrassed.
"Who's Noah?" He said mocking me, he knew exactly who he was.
"Star Wars" I said the nickname Emerson put on Noah.
"Really? The guy who poisoned us both?" He said with disgusted eyes
"He didn't poisoned us!" I affirmed
"Call it whatever you want, just remember that night on your toilet when you're with him" he said.
I laughed
"So is this thing serious with him or what?" He asked seriously
"No, we're just going out as friends" i affirmed
"Again with the friend thing" he said muttering, he looked mad. He stood up "hope you enjoy your run" he said coldly and then he went out of my house slamming the door.