A little something to relax

I didn't heard from Emerson for the rest of the day.
I tried to stay occupied with some self care. I shaved my legs, I waxed my eyebrows, and exfoliated my body, I put on a beauty mask, I painted my nails. I don't know if I was doing it because I didn't want to think about Emerson, or because I was meeting Noah tomorrow, I didn't know if it was an actual date, but I was really excited.

I was nervous as well, I haven't used my social skills in a long time, and I was nervous about what we might talk about.

When the night came, all I could think was Emerson, about all this thing with his mom, I wanted to give him something to calm down.

Then I got and idea.

I searched into the deepest space in my closet and finally found what I was looking for.

I put it on a ziploc bag and wrote just one word.

RELAX

then I left the bag at his doorstep and knock his door.

I went running to my home, closed the door and watch through the peep whole as he opened his door.
I didn't know if he was going to like my present, he could take this the other way and hate me. 

When he grabbed the bag from the floor and look what was inside his eyes widened and started to laugh like crazy.

He came straightly to my door and knock.
I opened immediately with a smile and said
"I'm sorry, if you don't like it you can just throw it away, I just wanted to cheer you up"
He laughed
"You have cheered me up, but I'm not doing this alone" he said.
We entered my home and went to the kitchen. Emerson pulled the weed out of the bag and made a little joint.
"I haven't done this since college" I said excited.
Then he lighted up the joint and smoked 2 times, then he passed it at me and I did the same.
"I don't know if it's still good, it's been in my closet for years" I said.
"Well we're about to find out" he said.

20 minutes later we found out that the weed was indeed working.
"Have you ever watched Alice in wonderland while you're high?" I asked
"No" he said
"You have to do it, it's a remarkable experience" I said as I felt my body relax.
"Let's do it" he said.
Emerson and I took a seat on the couch and I put the movie on.
We watched in silence, dealing with the things in our head
"This is a sick movie" he said. His pupils were so dilated and his eyes were so red.
"I can't believed is marked as a children's movie, when it's obviously a movie for junkies" he added.
"Obviously" I said.
Then we started laughing like crazy, like 2 high idiots there laughing. Laughing at nothing, at everything.

Then he stayed silent looking at me again with his desiring eyes.
He slowly approached his index finger to my face and caressed my lips.
The contact felt amazing at his touch, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

I opened my mouth a little and gave him a small kiss on his finger. Making him widen his eyes and look at me more intensely.

"Andy" he said almost whispering "don't do that" he added
"Why not?" I said
"Because I will not be responsible of what I am doing next" he said threatening me.
"What are you doing next?" I asked almost without breath
He started approaching to me, looking into my lips, I felt my stomach bursting with butterflies as he came closer.
Finally He brushed his lips against mine and I closed my eyes with the pleasure I felt from this, I had imagined this in my mind for a thousand times.
And just as I opened my lips a little to welcome his, and to start kissing him, his phone rang, making us stop what we were just about to do.
"Fuck" he muttered and took his phone out from his pocket. I took a little glimpse to see who it was, Jackson.

He sighed.
"Im sorry I have to take this"
He stood up and left.
Leaving me there affected by his actions. Wanting more, wanting him.