Swiping

so I started swiping.

left, right, left, left, left, left, left, right, left,left.

if it was all about the looks here, poeple has to put more attention in their profile picture.

I only swiped to the right the cute guys, because thats the only thing that I could do. maybe if a saw an ugly guy that liked wine as much as I did I might swiped it to the right. but no. That wasn't the case.

after an hour of swiping, my eyes started burning for that much exposure to the screen, I closed my eyes with strength and wiped them carefully. I went to the kitchen to wash my empty popcorn bowl and my empty glass of wine when I heard a loud banging, but this time it wasn't from the wall that was next to my neighbor, this bang came from outside my apartment.

As I approached the peep hole of my door to see what was happening, I saw a tall blonde girl knocking on my dreadful neighbor's house.

"EMERSON!!!" the girl, whom I couldn't see her face, shouted desperately while she kept banging on his door.

well finally I have a name for the devil.

I kept looking through the peep hole. the girl was wearing a very short denim skirt and a tight top. My hot neighbor opened the door and when he saw who she was his face went from normal to annoyed. Like he really didn't want to see her. he sighed defeated and then he said

"what are you doing here Naomi?"

"why arent you answering my calls?" She said, she sounded clingy.

"because...." he paused "I was busy" he said .

"busy doing what?" She asked.

"what to do you care?" he said giving her a nasty glare.

"please Em can we just talk?" She asked.

Emerson closed his eyes in annoyance, he stepped a little to the right and made signal with his hand for her to come inside. she went in, then he step a little outside of his door and into the hall, he took a look from one side to the other, then to my door, and I could feel that he saw me there spying on him so I immediately bent down.

Then I heard his door slamming.

I sighed. Did he see me?? Nahh that's impossible, I thought.

I went running to "the wall" to see if I could hear anything through it.
But I didn't. There was no sound coming from the wall. God, Andy you are so nosy, but then again, i was really bored.

i kept my ears closed to the wall, Until suddenly I heard a constant banging on the walls and then some moaning. it heard like something squeaking.

"Oh! Emerson!" I heard the woman screaming with pleasure.

Yep they were having sex.

And I couldn't help but to be intrigued and turned on by the way she was moaning in pleasure.
I felt a little envious to be honest.
It's been a while since I had sex.

And the screaming, moaning  and the bed banging kept pounding through my walls. Wow this guy sure knew how to please a woman, I thought because of the way she kept screaming his name.
30 minutes passed and the were still going. Wtf??

I felt a weird sensation between my thighs. And an urge started growing inside me. I pictured them having sex, I pictured him naked, with his tall muscular body, his blue eyes wanting me, kissing me, his lips all over my body.

Then my phone buzzed making me come back to reality from my daydreaming.
I shook my head trying to erase those thought from my mind, smiling,

no Andy, that is not going to happend.

I went to grab my phone.

And a sudden notification surprised me.

YOU AND WILLIAM ARE A MATCH!!

That meant that one of the few guys I swiped to the right, swiped me too.
Then I received a text.

William: hey there! Looks like we're a match!

Well that was fast.

____________________________________

A/N

please vote for my story!!

has anyone experienced the adventure of online dating??

please let me hear your stories!