Listen to me

"Ohh" I said, regretting the blame I laid onto him.
"You really thought I was sleeping with someone else?" He said
"Well yes" I said confident.

He grabbed my hand, pulled me to him so my face was a few inches from him, his beautiful smile was so close to mine.

"What do I have to do for you to listen to me?" He said closely and almost whispering. My heart pound as I felt his minty breath in my face, the proximity was almost painful.
"What am I not listening?" I asked
"Everything" he said, he paused then added "This week has been hell Andy, I was so worried about you, I don't know what'll do without you, I couldn't be more sure of what I feel"
"And what do you feel?" I said and a smile escaped my mouth.
"You know how I feel" he said serious.
"I do not" I said smiling.

He stood still, looking into my eyes and just a few inches from my face.

"You are everything to me"  he said with a low voice and serious eyes, his expression changed to this truthful and honest face. And yes I was literally seeing stars right now. My heart started pounding like crazy.

He started to approach his lips straight to mine. He closed his eyes and I closed mine, I was in heaven, and just when our lips were about to brush we heard

"Knock, knock"
Jackson was standing at my doorstep, he was shirtless showing his abs. I took a look at him, he and Emerson were so much alike, they had the same blue eyes, the same cocky smirk, the only difference was that Emerson was a little bit taller, but they could certainly be twins.

Emerson cleared his throat, he turned to see Jackson with an angry face. He just cocked-blocked us, Emerson shook his head and Jackson offered an apologetic smile.

"Jackson, this is Andy, Andy, Jackson"
Emerson introduced us and then Jackson came closer and hugged me, I wasn't used to this proximity with people anymore. Much less when I had the virus.
I pulled away a little feeling uncomfortable.
"It's so nice meeting you Andy" he said
"You too" I said trying to keep my distance from him.
"Don't worry I already got the bug" he said casually.
I started to feel a little dizzy and I felt how the blood drained from my face.
"Are you okey?" Jackson said worried.
My legs felt numb and tired and my head started spinning.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Emerson asked with concern.
Emerson grabbed me and walked me to the couch where he helped me laid down.
"I feel weak, I'm sorry I think my body can't handle this much emotion" I said without breath.
"Shh don't talk, just rest" Emerson said caressing my cheek.
"I'll make you lunch" Emerson said
This was too much for me, I haven't been up on my feet in 8 days, not less talking and having so many emotions.
I closed my eyes for a bit, letting all my weight to drop on the couch, I felt as if a truck ran me over.
Then I felt a hand caressing my face, then my hair. It felt so nice, his hands were big and manly, then I felt his breath near my face.
"Andy, it's time for lunch"
I opened my eyes and realized that I've slept almost the entire morning.
Emerson's eyes looked at me with tenderness, then he gave me a small kiss on my forehead, he pulled me up to help me sit straight, he had a tray with hot chicken soup on the coffee table. It smelled so delicious, so comforting. I was so sick of the hospital food.
He handed me my plate and I ate on the couch with a blanket covering my legs.
He just stared at me while I devoured the chicken soup.
"I'm glad you're feeling better" he said.
"I am, thanks for the soup"I said.
"Where's your brother?" I asked.
"He's at my apartment with Delia" he said
"Delia?" I asked.
"His girlfriend" he said.
"She wanted to come meet you, but I told her that it wasn't the time" he said.
"And how long are they staying?" I asked.
"4 more days" he said sounding desperate.
"I've been crashing at the couch for them to have my bed, I can't wait for them to leave" Emerson said.
"What? Why didn't you come sleep at my bed?" I asked.
"I thought about it, but I couldn't, It felt weird to come here without you, I just missed you so much" he said and my heart melt.
"Well tonight you'll sleep on my bed"  I said almost ordering him.
"Thanks, actually that sounds amazing" he said.
"What? sleeping in my bed?" I asked
"No, sleeping with you in your bed" he said emphasizing in the word you.
I blushed
"I loved that blushed face of yours" he said caressing my cheek, and stroking a string of hair behind my ear and I blushed a little more. My heart pounding at the contact.