Meeting Noah

When Emerson returned, after his call, the munchies was starting to hit me.
"I'm sorry about that" he said, I could see that he was upset.
"I'm hungry, are you hungry?" I said trying to sound casual.
"Starving" he said, his eyes followed my every step into the kitchen.

"Now was a good time for that chole thing, I bet that stuff must've taste amazing right now" Emerson said and I laughed
I took out some healthy snacks, because that was what I had on my pantry, I had fruit and baked chips, and almond butter. Emerson made a disgusting face at the snacks
"This is disgusting" he said.
"Let me bring some good stuff" he added.

He left and then came back with a box of chocolate covered marshmallows and 2 beers.
"Now that's what I'm talking about" he said.
I laughed as I grabbed a marshmallow and put the whole thing in my mouth.
It was big, and so so delicious, that I licked the chocolate that was left off my fingers, I savored it in my mouth and just when I opened my eyes I saw Emerson looking at me eagerly. If I wasn't wrong I could say that he was turned on by my actions.
"What?" I said lifting my shoulders
"Nothing" he said smiling and not breaking contact with me.
"You shouldn't do that in public" he said and I laughed.
We almost ate all the box of marshmallows and finished the beers.

After that I said my goodbyes to him before something else could happened. And I went to sleep profoundly. Thanks for that, weed.

The next morning I woke up early to meet Noah.

Noah: I'll meet you outside your building at 9 am
Andy: great
Noah: can't wait to meet you

I hurried up and got dressed, I let my hair loose and put on some work out leggings and a cute top that matched.
I put on some make up as well, just to not look like a ghost.

It was almost nine, so I made myself a smoothie like in the old days and left.

When I walked out of my apartment I saw Emerson walking out of his in just his boxers and with a sleepy head.
"I missed that blender" he said
"Sorry" I said
"Going for a run?" He asked casually
"Yep" I affirmed
"Ohh I almost forgot about your date, your going with Star Wars right?" He asked
I just nodded
His jaw clenched and his eyes turned cold.
"Have fun" he said with indifference.
"Thanks" I said and walked to the elevator. I was feeling something weird about leaving Emerson like that, but I was also feeling excited about meeting Noah.

I went down the elevator, when I walked out of my building Noah was there. He looked better than in the pictures.
He was not to tall but no to short. His olive skin was flawless, but what I liked the most was his face, he had a very pronounced jaw that made him look so manly, he had a small beard, he was wearing black sport shorts and a black T shirt that highlighted his penetrating eyes.
When he saw me he looked at me with thrill and he gave me a beautiful smile.
As I approached him his smile was getting bigger and his eyes excited.
"Wow, You are so much prettier in person, I can't believe you agreed to go out with me" he said
I laughed
"Why?" I asked
"You're so out of my league" he said
I blushed
"I brought you a coffee" he said handing me a cup of my favorite coffee shop
"Thanks" I said, I felt a little shy I don't know why.

We went walking through Central Park talking and drinking coffee.
The talk with him was easy, he was like so polite and so educated, and really smart.

We were talking about me loosing my job, I was telling him all about my boss freezing my job
"Why don't you do some free lance designs, you can do it from your home and receive payments online" he said
"Thats actually a pretty great idea" I said, why didn't I thought of that before. I think it's because when I worked at the firm I signed an exclusivity agreement, saying that I could only work for them, but know that my job was frozen I think the agreement was too.
"I can help you program a website so you can offer your services" he said
"Really Noah? That would be great!"
I said excited
"How about tomorrow?" He said
"Tomorrow would be great" I said.
"It's a date" he said shyly and he blushed.