Insatiable

What?
His words shocked me in an inexplicable way.
I have dreamt with you every night since we met.

"Andy" he said looking at me intensely "I'm going to ask you this for the second time, and this time I  expect an honest answer. Why are you scared of me?" He asked
"I'm not scared of you" I said.
"Then why are you hiding your feelings from me?" he asked.
"What feelings?" I played dumb.
"Andy, I'm not stupid, and you're really a very bad liar" he said.
"I know you're into me" he added and with that I bursted into laughter, well that was a very confident man in front of me.
"Well that's cocky" I said laughing.
"You shouldn't be ashamed" he said and I started to get mad at how big his ego was
"I'm not ashamed and I'm not into you" I said strongly.
"Ok then why did you kissed me?" He asked
"I didn't kiss you, I don't know if you remember but you pulled me to the couch and I fell on top of you, our lips just brushed for a second"
"Ok Andy, just keep lying to me" he said
"I'm not lying to you"
"Then you're going to tell me that you don't feel anything when I do this"
He said as he grabbed my hand softly and I felt sparks all over my arm and all the way to my shoulder.
I felt out of breath.
"No" I lied, he started to get closer to my face, then he said whispering into my ear "Are you sure?" He asked
And my whole body trembled.
"Yes" I affirmed almost without breath, wanting him.
"Ok Andy see you tomorrow" he said casually making a sudden move away from me and walking to his apartment. Leaving me there breathless. Shocked. Lonely.

I was just about to close my door when Emerson's door started opening again. Then he bursted out of his apartment walking straightly to me, without permission he grabbed my cheeks with his hands and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me, devouring me.

Oh my god

This was insane

I felt like I was being electrocuted all over my body, his soft lips kissing me tenderly but aggressively at the same time.
We couldn't stop kissing, our lips fitting perfectly, he brushed his tongue against mine, the feeling was ridiculously amazing.

But then, as I was enjoying this moment, He pulled himself apart from me, and then said so close to my mouth
"Now tell me you didn't feel anything?" And then he left me alone, not giving me a chance to respond, not giving a chance to process all that incredible feelings I just felt.

I closed the door of my apartment and lean against the wall. Closing my eyes recapturing that moment when he came out of the blue and kissed me.
Oh my god
I bit my lip at the thought, I wanted more, so much more, I wanted him.
I went to sleep and the inside of my thighs were demanding him, aching.

I dreamt about him the whole night, and I'm talking dirty dreams, all night, the desire my body and mind had for him was insatiable.