Forever

A/N:

Mature content ahead.

———————————————————-

Day 14.

Emerson and I were finally Covid-19 free.

I still felt a bit tired, and I didn't felt like going out for a run yet, but I was feeling so much better. I could breathe normally now.
I was glad that I've already went through this thing and that I was here to tell about it. I was immune now.

Emerson and I had slept together every day since I got home, just sleeping, and it had became the usual. I got used to him almost living here while his brother refused to leave his apartment.

That day was the day that we could finally get out. So Emerson invited me to have lunch to his bar.

I got a shower and dressed nicely, and by nicely I meant jeans, tshirt and sneakers. I applied a light cover of make up, thing I haven't done in a while.

Emerson was waiting for me seating at the couch, he was looking at his phone.

"Let's go" I said, Emerson turned to me and stare at my body from head to toe, like he did the first day we met, the day of the pizza. And I hated when he did that, and lately he's being doing that a lot. I hated it, but I loved it at the same time, it kind of turned me on.

"Those jeans look so good on you" he said casually with a flirtatious smile.
I laughed a little
"You're a perv" I said mocking him and then I felt a soft spank on one of my cheeks.

"Hey!" I turned surprised of what he just did.
"Sorry" he said with his precious smile of him.

He put his palm on my back leading me out of my apartment, and I felt sparks at the touch.

Everyday since he slept in my bed we have cuddle, but there was never a moment of intimacy, I was sick and tired, but that didn't meant that I didn't wanted him. Every night I craved him. I fantasized with him, touching him, kissing him, making love. But I was truly feeling bad, my body had no energy. So I settled with my dreams.

We walked together to his bar, holding hands, like it was normal for us. It was so weird our relationship now. I don't know what we were.

When we got to the bar, Corbin was standing behind the counter, he greeted us and then I sat on one of the stools while Emerson went behind the bar with Corbin.
"What can I get you to drink?" Corbin said
"Get me that bottle of wine on the back, the one in the boxes" Emerson interrupted just when I was about to answer him.
Corbin returned with the bottle of my favorite wine. And my mouth crave it, I haven't drank wine since I got sick.
I loved that Emerson knew what my favorite wine was.
Emerson went to the kitchen and then he brought two plates of pasta.
"Pasta Alfredo" he said.
It smelled so delicious.
"It feels great to have my smell again" Emerson said as he smelled the delicious steam that was coming from the plate.
He handed me my plate and then he sat next to me.
Corbin poured us a glass of wine and then he said his goodbyes and left. Leaving Emerson and me alone at the bar.

Emerson and I ate the pasta, devouring it, savoring it.

"It feels so great to be out" He said.
"Thanks for inviting me, the pasta was delicious" I said as I wiped my plate.
"Corbin is a great chef" he said.

Emerson grabbed my cheeks and looked me in the eyes. His fingers touching my hair and ears as he approached me. He looked decided. Like he was so sure of what he was doing.
I wanted to kiss him so badly.
I looked at his firm lips and he looked into mine.
"Andy I.. I.. I want you" He said whispering in my mouth, and just with that phrase I felt something between my legs.
"Me too" I said almost speechless as I felt the blood in my cheeks.
Me heart began to pound on my chest as he looked deep into my eyes.
"You don't understand" he said looking deep into my eyes then he said "I want you forever, I want you to be mine" and with that words my whole heart exploded with feelings, with emotions.
"Emerson, I am yours" I said from the heart.
Emerson smiled and without thinking he pressed his lips to mine. Kissing me intensely as he grabbed my neck.
"I love you" he said whispering into my lips, smiling. I smiled while we pressed our foreheads together.
"I'm so in love with you" I said smiling, my smile couldn't fit in my face as how happy I was in that moment.
"I know" he said with a smirk. I laughed at his egotistical comment.

He started to kiss me passionately, then he grabbed me from my thighs and carry me, pressing my back against the wall across the counter. Making some drinks and bottles to crash and splatter against the floor. My legs holding his waist tightly and my sensitive spot right against his. I could feel his erection ready.
We were insatiable for each other. We had all those feelings kept during this last couple of days, and we couldn't wait to be with each other.
He carried me all the way to the kitchen, he laid me on the kitchen stainless steel table and climbed on top of me. He pulled my T-shirt off and then he unbuttoned my jeans desperately, kissing my belly slowly and pulling my jeans down, until I was left just in my underwear. I felt the cold steel from the table freezing my back. But I didn't care, my body was so hot for him, that I actually felt a little refreshed.
He took off his shirt exposing His hot muscular body and then he started to Kiss me crazy from head to toe until he got to my inner thigh. Where he slowed the pace and started to kiss me slowly, bitting me softly and my whole body was burning for him, bursting with pleasure.

He slowly took off my panties, licking my whole leg down.

Oh god this feeling was insane.

My whole body trembled as he started kissing there. On my most sensitive spot, I felt his tongue down there, licking me, it was too much, my hands gripping the table, my whole body went still as I burst screaming Emerson's name, my screams and moans echoing all over the kitchen. My mind was blown out.

Emerson raised his head watching me as I laid my head exhausted from the orgasm I just felt. Then he unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them down, exposing his erection, he was so hard.
"God, Andy, you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen" he said almost breathless. He put on a condom quickly and climbed on top on me, I opened my legs to welcome his, and then he deepened me, making love to me, deliciously, rocking in and out of me as he kissed me everywhere, as he cupped my breasts, and felt every single emotion in my body. Until I came with my second orgasm and he exploded inside me.
He crashed into me laughing, I laughed too then said.
"this is so unsanitary" I said while we both laughed naked on the kitchen table.
This was where I wanted to be. His. With him. Forever.
"I love you Andrea" he said
"I love you Emerson" I said.

"This means that we are now a couple right? Your not coming with the friends shit again?" He said and I laughed shaking my head
"Okey" I said
""But if we do this, you're mine, I'm not sharing you with anyone else, not dating app, not anything, you're mine forever"
"I'm yours forever" I said.

———————————————
A/N:
Hey everyone!! If you like this chapter please vote!
Mom if you're reading this I'm sorry about the sexual content 😱