Trouble in Paradise

The next morning,  I woke up from restful beautiful night dreaming with Dr. Will and our life in the suburbs. a life where we had kids and he worked as a doctor, in a beautiful white  2 floor house with a porch, and a garden, and a small pool.

"FUCK YOU!!!!!!"

I heard a woman's voice cursing outside my house, and with that I was fully awake, my eyes widened even more as the hideous words sounded through the door.

" YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE"

Then a sound of something crashing to the floor.

"DIE IN HELL!!!"

Uuuh that one was harsh.

I knew by only looking at my neighbor that he was an absolute asshole, since the moment I first saw him I knew it. He had the sign of a player all over his forehead, and to me he was dangerous, He has someone I needed to stay away from. Mostly because of the state I was in. In the so much need for attention and psotive emotions state. I was bored, vulnerable and depressed, and I knew that I could fall into his evilness like a puppy.

so the guy was an asshole. I wasn't surprised actually.

I was there in my pijamas, looking through the peep hole and into the hall, the the blonde lady throwed something at his open door. and the sound of glass breaking sounded so loud that my body trembled.

The lady started walking angrily to the elevator, sighing with madness and then she was gone.

Same as yesterday, Emerson came out to the hall, look from one side to the other and then to my door. he kept looking at my door intensley and then he said with a deep voice.

"I know you're there"

I smiled, how did he know?.

I was there, listening to  everything.

I didn't know what to do. should I open the door and affirm that he was right? that I was being so nosy with his life. or maybe I should play dumb.

then as an idiot as I was I fixed my hair a little with my hand and opened the door.

I didn't care if I was on my pjs.

As I opened the door he rasieded his head to me looking me from head to toe again, and a mocking smile appeared on his face. He was wearing nothing but boxers. And his six pack was so defined, and his arms looked so strong, and his V line was exposed and I couldn't help but to feel soemthing between my thighs, I was so hot for him.

He cleared his throat making me react from my intense looking at his body. I shook my head trying to wake up and then I said

"trouble in paradise?"  I said referring to Miss dirty mouth.

he smiled looking at my clothes and then he said

"whats with the christmas pijamas in summer?" he said mocking me an not answering my first question.

"I love christmas pijamas" I said.

"its a 100 degrees outiside" he said.

"so what?, its not as if I have somewhere to go" I said.

he smiled.

"sorry about that" he said after a moment signaling the girl that just went down the elevator. And I was surprised but he actually looked embarrased.

"it is a nice way to wake up, you know, with someone cursing outside my home" I said sarcastically then contninued "you must have done somehting really bad to her"

"not as bad as she did to me" he said between theeth.

"well next time try not to upset your booty calls, remmeber you have an old lady here that loves crying" I warned.

"I must remember that right? no one wants the old lady crying again" he said sarcastically

and with that I got into my home and closed the door.

After a couple of hours I heard a bang on my door.

I opened to find a little box on the floor that had the following words

FOR YOUR SENSITIVE OLD EARS

then in very small words was the following line:

P.S. BE GRATEFUL THAT YOUR HEARING SYSTEM WORKS FINE AT YOUR AGE

ahh!!! I hate him so much!

When I opened the box I saw a couple of ear plugs.

I went mad at my kitchen grabbed the glue from the drawer and put it in the same box, then I scratched with a sharpie what he wrote, and then I wrote

SO YOU CAN GLUE YOUR BROKEN STONE HEART

I put the glue inside, closed the box and then left it at his door.