I let myself go

A/N:
Mature content ahead

——————————————

I was so turned on.

But not just physically.
He turned on all my emotions, all my feelings, all of my senses.

He owned me.

Emerson looked at my lips. Desiring them, craving them.
He started to approach slowly to me, just as I like it. Making himself wanted, making me crave him, waiting for him to kiss me. I was desperate, I needed to feel him, I needed to taste him.

So I let my impulses got over me and then I grabbed his neck and kissed him. I couldn't wait any longer.

I Kissed him like crazy. Letting all go.

I fulfilled my fantasy when I got on top of him. Seating on his lap, with one thigh on each side of his legs.
Our whole bodies together, I sat on top of him and I could feel his whole length ready.

"Oh god, Andy" he whispered between breaths

He grabbed my hips softly as we kissed nonsense.

Back in the morning I decided to wear a red sundress, and now I was so thanking my decision.
The only barrier between my sensitive spot and his was my lace panties and his sweat pants.
And it felt amazing.

Emerson started kissing my neck and I was lusting inside. I've never felt like this in my entire life, my whole body was heating.

I let myself go. I wanted him. I needed him.

As he kissed my neck, he grabbed the zipper of my dress and started lowering it slowly.

Following his hand he started kissing my shoulders then my arm.

Then he caught me by surprise when he stood up carrying me, grabbing my hips and taking me to my room. Our lips never loosing contact.

As we were just at the tip of the bed he put me down letting my dress fall to my ankles, exposing my black lace bra and panties that matched.

"God, Andy you're perfect" He said

"I've been dreaming about this since the day I met you" he added.

"Me too" I said
I laid down on the bed, and crawl myself to the top, opening my legs for him to land on top of me.

He landed between my legs kissing me, then lowering his kisses to my chest.

He kissed me on all the border of my bra, then with one of his hands he pulled my bra off exposing one of my breasts.
His mouth went straightly to my nipple, where he bite and licked, and I swear I was seeing little stars above my eyes.

After he was done there he kissed my stomach, my navel, when he got to my panties he grabbed them from the sides and pulled it down as I lifted my hips to help him.

Then he was on top of me again.

His mouth next to mine.

"Do you want me?" He said, I took a look at his blue eyes that were filled with lust.

"Yes" I said between moans.

"Please" I begged.

He grabbed a condom from his wallet, he put it on fast, And with that he slipped himself inside me, filling me with all his length. As if he couldn't wait any longer.

Rocking himself in and out as he kissed me, as I kissed him, his tongue caressing mine, his hands caressing my neck and face.

We fitted so well.

My body stilled when I felt that I was about to explode, his speed became faster as we both bursted, screaming with pleasure, sighing with satisfaction.

That was the best orgasm I've ever had in my entire life.