75K THANK YOU

I planned to this at 50K but forgot whoops

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ AND CONTINUED TO READ/VIOTE OR COMMENT!!!
I have read every single one of your comments and I love reading them!
I can't believe I've made it this far, my goal was to 1'000 reads and then maybe 10'000 but I never dreamed of getting here :)

Even though I thank every one of you there is one person in particular I would like to thank most of all.

superheroine-

On my first fanfic I wasn't really planning on continuing it but a few weeks after it was published I received a comment. "I liked it, your first chapter was great, I think you could continue it and see where it goes"
From there I was so excited, I continued writing it and eventually finished it, going on to writing other things and eventually this. Without that one comment I may never have continued it and gotten to where I was. A little support went a very long way.
Superheroine, thank you so so much :) Your continuing support means so much to me.

Hopefully I'll make it to 100K and beyond and hopefully you reading this right now, who ever or where ever you are will be there to see it :)

Thank you so so much
Luckyluckyclover (^_−)−☆