Spock

Spock

You were stressing, it had been a week or more since you last talked to him. You kissed him, or maybe he kissed you. You'll never know. After it happened, you pulled away and blushed. h
He turned a slight shade of green, muttered something and left. You wanted to talk to him, but you just didn't know how. You wrote so many messages that you didn't send. It sucked, and what was worse that he was working with you today in the science lab, analysing a few new animals that we'd picked up on shore leave. It was a bird, with gorgeous colourful feathers and you were stroking its back. "Hello gorgeous," you cooed, stroking the pretty little parrot like bird. "SWARK! Hello gorgeous!" You giggled and Spock turned his attention to the bird from the far corner of the room. "Polly wanna cracker?" You asked. "BRAWKKK Polly wanna cracker," the bird repeated.

Giggling again, Spock walked up behind you and muttered 'fascinating.' You fed the bird a small treat and stroked it again. "BRAWKK Tell her you're feeling Spock!" The bird blurted out. You looked at Spock raising and eyebrow. He said nothing. "SWARRRKKK I can't Jim, BWWARRKK I can't Jim." You stroked the bird again. "What happened Spock?" You asked softly. He said nothing again. "I love her Jim BRAAWWKK Love her Jim Swarkkk!" The bird repeated. You looked at Spock and his face turned a light green.

He went to leave the room, but you grabbed his arm. "Please don't go, just talk to me..." You asked, looking up to his face. "Is it true?" He cleared his throat. "I believe that the bird is correct in stating that... I love you..." He finished, looking at the ground. "I thought I'd scared you off after that kiss?" You said trying to make eye contact. "I was unsure of human custom regarding the matter and I did not know how to react, I felt that I had done wrong by you and I wanted to apologise but was once again unsure of how..." He said, with his normal monotone voice. "Spock, you don't get it, that kiss was amazing, I loved it, you never needed to apologise." You said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "BWWAARRRRKKKK I LOVE HER JIM!" The parrot screamed out. You giggled, "Spock?" He nodded, "yes?" You smiled again, "I love you too." The parrot mad a happy chirping noise, "SWARRKK I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU TOO!" You stroked the parrot and giggled again. "BWARK KISS HER SPOCK!" You looked at Spock, "Did Jim say that?" He shook his head, "no actually he did not." You let out a kind of awkward laugh and looked up at him. The corner of his mouth flicked up slightly, and he leaned in closer to you. His lips met yours and the parrot swarmed excitedly. "BWARRKK Polly wanna kiss!!!!"

(Authors note)

Hope you BWAARRRKKK enjoy

I WENT UP THREE HUNDRED READS OVERNIGHT WHATS THIS
THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS!!! Love you all!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

- Lucky Clover <3