Chekov

When your alarm woke you, you realised it wasn't actually the alarm that was waking you. It was still dark outside, sometime in the middle of the night. You leaned over to your phone, and picked it up, realising it was a call that woke you, not an alarm. You looked at it, seeing Chekov's name appear on the screen. You looked at it for a moment wondering why he'd be calling you at this hour. He didn't usually call you without texting you and asking you first. You pulled the phone uo to your ear and muttered a sleepy 'Chekov?' into it.
"(Y/N)? " he asked. His voice was shaky and you sat up. "Hey um, I'm really sorry to call at this hour but I just didn't know what to do and ~" his voice shook and faltered into a soft sob. "Oh god I'm so sorry."
"Pav what happened?! What's wrong??" you asked, quickly standing up and turning on the light.
He breathed heavily into the phone, "A lot," he muttered, shakily into the phone. "Oh god I'm scared, can you... Can you come over? I'm sorry it's so late but please..."
"I'll be there in ten minutes okay, just hold on." you muttered, pulling on a pair of jeans in one hand and the phone in the other.
"Thank you so much, I'm so sorry to do this to you," he muttered shakily.
"Dont worry you'll be fine, just wait ten minutes okay?" you muttered, grabbing your brush and running it through your hair. You put the phone down and quickly tied you hair up into a messy bun. You had some tattered jeans on and your pink pajama shirt with a fox printed on it. You ran out the door and grabbed your handbag, unlocking the car and jumping in it, fastening your seatbelt and starting the engine.

Your heart beat rapidly in your chest as you ran towards his front door. His voice sounded so desperate and shaky, nothing like the optimistic, bubbly voice you were used to. You quicker keyed in his door code and walked inside, looking around for him. "Pav?" you yelled out, looking around his living room and kitchen.
"(Y/N)! I'm down here," he yelled out, his voice a little shaky. You flicked on the light towards downstairs, where his bedroom was. At the bottom of the stairs, one of the steps was broken and you could see what you thought was blood. "Oh god Pavel what happened?" you mumbled, carefully stepping over the broken step. He was sitting on the floor against the wall, his right leg was split at the shin, mangled and covered in blood. "Sh*t," you muttered kneeling down beside him. His eyes were blood suit and he was in a loose grey t shirt and boxer shorts. There was a light blush evident on his face as you sat beside him.
"Thank you for coming," he muttered, looking across at you. "I'm so sorry for calling you and bringing you out here at this time, I just didn't have anyone to call."

You smiled and gave him a small hug, careful not to hurt him. "You fell down the stairs?" you guessed, looking at the broken stair and then back at him. He nodded, "There's more to it though."
"Shall I call an ambulance?" you asked, pulling out your phone. He nodded and closed his eyes.
"What's going to happen to me (Y/N)? We go back in to space in nine days, will zhey even let me on the ship? What if I have to stay and I get stuck back here while everyone is in space for five years?" You gripped his hand and squeezed it gently, making him look at you. "You're worrying too much, you'll be on the ship and you'll be completely fine in three weeks." He smiled weekly at you and looked away.
"Before I came here I was out having a drink with Sulu. There was this other guy there and we got in an argument and he waited till I left and then he beat me up, and I was so drowsy and disoriented that I just fell down the stairs and ended up here..." He looked back at you, his eyes were the most amazing colour. They were a dark blue, almost navy. They were beautiful. "Who beat you up? What did you get into an argument with?"
His cheeks suddenly reddened. "Umm, it was actually about you..." Your eyes widened a little. "I told him something and he got angry at me and"
"What did you tell him?" you interrupted, noticing that he was starting to avoid eye contact.
"Well just that..." he stopped for a moment, his bottom lip quivering a little. "I told him that I like you, it just came out, and he likes you to and he said if I said anything or if I touched you he'd beat me up again..."
For a few seconds it was quiet, and Pavel looked straight ahead avoiding eye contact. "Do you really?" you asked quietly. He nodded. You grinned and placed a soft kiss on his cheeks, causing his eyes to widen and him to quickly look at you. You smiled and shuffled closer to him, causing a small grin to break out on his face. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you closely. You looked up at him and smiled resting your forehead on his and closing your eyes. "I'm sorry about when I called you, I just got really stressed and frightened about everything." His warm breath tickled you and you smiled. "Don't be sorry." It fell silent for a few seconds, and his grip on you tightened a little. His soft lips pressed gently against yours and you smiled into the kiss, moving your lips with his. A knock at the door interrupted the kiss you you looked up. "Probably the paramedics," you smiled, laughing a Iittle.He nodded and his cheeks flushed, making you grinned even more. "Just wait a second," you muttered, walking up the stairs. He nodded and stretched a little, smiling.

The paramedics had just put Pavel in the back of the ambulance and you gripped his hand while they checked over him. "I hate to ask this again, but would you mind staying with me...?" he asked shyly, squeezing your hand.
"Of course," you muttered placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm here for you Pav." He smiled and pulled you in for another quick kiss. "I'm sorry about tonight," he muttered, smiling half heartedly. You shrugged, "something good came out of it." He laughed, squeezing your hand and biting his lip. You jumped in the back of the ambulance next to him and sat down.
"Thank you, for everything," he smiled. You kissed him again, you had wanted to do that for absolutely ages. You had been friends with him for about a year and had liked him just as long. Your lips parted and you pulled away, grinning widly. "Damn that was worth breaking my leg over," he smirked.

(AUTHORS NOTTEEEEEEEEEE)
Yay this one ended up kinda weird but hoped you liked it
~~~~
Thank you for the requests/ideas, they are very appreciated!!
Thank you for 80 K reads!! I'm stoked <3
Thank you for everyone who has spammed me, and that's a lot of people ^_^ feel free to private message me and talk about Star Trek or something
~ Lucky