Chekov

✴︎ Chekov ✴︎

You weren't quite sure what it was that you were hearing, but it sounded like a mixture of anger, frustration and sadness.

It was almost midnight, and you'd come running after Chekov, who was being bullied by the other students again, for being so young and for his ascent. You were looking for him on the rooftop, he sometimes went there to let off steam. The sound of tears slowly grew louder as you came towards him.

You moved to where there was just enough light to see the silhouette of that curly haired Russian boy, who you really just wanted to hug. He was attacking a punching bag, and with every blow he let noises of sadness and anger.

"Chekov?" you asked, and he dropped his guard, letting the punching bad swing to a stop. He turned around to face you and
you saw the tears in his eyes.

"What iz it?" He asked. You took a few steps towards him and he turned his head away from you.

"Chekov, please don't be upset," you muttered, continually moving closer to him. You got to the stage where you were only a few inches/centimetres away from him.

You wiped a tear from his eyes, and they met yours. "Don't cry," you muttered again. He suddenly threw his hands around you and pulled you into one of the tightest hugs you've ever experienced.

You hugged him back, and he sobbed softly into your shoulder. "Pavel please don't let them upset you, they're just jerks okay..."

He let go of you, and looked back into your eyes. "You're the only one who's actually called me that."

You smiled, the other cadets who bullied him, called Chekov, 'Jerk-off'. Everyone but you thought it was funny. Whenever they bullied him, he just didn't say anything, and as soon as he could, he'd come up here. There was one time when you stuck up for him, and told them to stop, and ever since then, they'd bullied you too, but you didn't care. One time, they stole Chekov's journal and went though it, and found your name written on on the pages with hearts around it, and they'd never shut up about it since. Ever since then he was really awkward around you.

You sat down next to him on the cold pavement and wrapped you arm around his shoulder. He put his arm around your waist and blushed like crazy.

"Can I tell you something Pavel?" You asked him. He nodded and listened to you carefully. "Pavel, I'm not gonna hide it anymore, I've liked you since long ago, since before what happened with your journal. I've just never had the courage to say anything to you, and it just hurts me to see you like this so I'm just gonna say. I like you Pavel Chekov."

He looked at you stunned, but his expression quickly changed into happiness. "Vill you... vill you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly.

You nodded happily and giggled. He smiled and pulled you closer to him. You felt a cold press again your cheek, he'd kissed you. You looked at him smiling and he blushed crazily again.

This time you kissed him back, but on the lips. You giggled, "You crazy Russian." Needless to say, there were no more tears that night.

(A/N Gosh I love writing these, please enjoy and vote/comment if you'd like ^.^)