Kirk

Kirk

Captain James Tiberius Kirk of the most well known and prestigious ships, was standing in the same room as you. This was your first time on the bridge and he was just as attractive as everyone had described him. Sadly he was totally out of your league and kind of a flirt. It was your first day as his nerdy first officer, replacing Spock who was having a month of while he sorted out some things about Pon Farr. His deep gold uniform brought out the blueness of his eyes, and matched his gorgeous hair. You were thinking about running your hands through it when he got you attention (which wasn't hard) "Status report lieutenant?" He asked, swinging his captain chair towards you and smiling. You smiled back politely and briefly explained the situation, trying not to sound so nerdy. You pushed some of your hair out of your eyes and smiled, adding bits of information here and there. "Sorry I'm kind of blabbering," you muttered looking away. "No, no it's fine!" He insisted. "It's actually really interesting," he smiled. You giggled, looking into his eyes and then shyly back at the floor. You watched the main viewer, where a distant and barely visible planet waited. You were going to go there for shore leave in a few days to repair the warp core, so that was why you were travelling at a slow speed. You didn't mind, more time you could spend with him. You were filling out some information on your PADD, when you glanced down and noticed him looking up at you. You smiled politely and went back to your work, your heart going into overdrive. "Have you been to Iowa much?" He asked, studying your face. "I had family members there so I went a couple of times a year, they lived on a farm there," you replied, wondering what he was thinking. "I used to come from there, you just seem really familiar," he commented. You smiled, this was just about the first proper conversation you'd had with him.

When your shift ended, you handed him your PADD and smiled, entering the turbolift. He put the PADD down somewhere and followed you into the lift. Your heart skipped a beat or two and you looked nervously at the floor. His 'attractivess' was intimidating. "Wanna go get something to eat?" He asked casually. "Really? Uh yeah I'd love to," you answered shyly, smiling inside and out, wondering if he was actually serious or not.

Just about everything that came out of your mouth was nerdy in some way, but he didn't seem to mind. He just smiled and gazed into your eyes. You kept blushing and looking away shyly and he would just laugh a bit, but not in a rude way, like a friendly way. An alert from your watch rang out, letting you know that your blissful time with the Captain had ended. He frowned, "Shame, we should do this more often," he smiled. You nearly died inside, but managed to nod happily and giggle. You stood up to leave and he came with you, "What was the name of the planet again?" He asked, hooking his arm around your shoulder. You heart started racing and all information about anything and everything left your mind. "Ummm Opus 37," you finally answered, finally remembering. "Didn't I mention it earlier?" You asked, enjoying his arm around you. "Yeah but I was lost in your eyes or something like that," he shrugged. You giggled and wondered if this was really happening to you. But it was, it really room.

(Authors Note)

I have gone up like another hundred reads what is happening guys?!

For any Like Crazy soundtrack fans, I hope you liked the little Easter egg there ahaha (Opus 37 is the name of my favourite composition from the movie)

Anyways requests? I'm doing a Spock one at the moment but any specific ideas or something are much welcomed :)

Thanks so so so so much!!!!

- Lucky

(・◇・)/~~~