Spock

Spock

After a fortunate timetable miscalculation, you and the science officer Mr Spock were tasked with minding the child group for a few hours. You liked playing with the little kids, ranging from four years old to about eleven. You were playing dollies with a few young children of all different races, and they loved your company. Mr Spock stood there just observing, watching you and the children. One of the children looked over at Spock and then back at you. "Can Mr Spock play with us?" She asked smiling. You shrugged, "I don't know, why don't you go and ask him?" The little girl got up and waddled over to the tall Vulcan and tugged on his pant leg. The Vulcan towered over the child and knelt down to her eye level. As the child shyly asked him, you watched smirking to yourself and secretly hoping he would join you. You liked the science officer, and had for quite a while but he didn't really seem to notice much.

Mr Spock followed behind the child, who was now grinning wildly and nodding. "Mr Spock is gonna play with us!!" She yelled happily jumping up and down. Spock sat down on the mat beside her and she passed him a small doll with curly black hair and a blue dress. She smiled at Mr Spock and he took the doll then brushed a stray bit of hair back behind the doll's ear. The little girl frowned and looked at you. "Why doesn't Mr Spock smile?" She aked, passing you another doll. "Well," you said choosing your words carefully, "Mr Spock comes from a planet called Vulcan, and they are very clever but the people there choose not to be angry or happy or sad." The child thought for a moment. "I'm gonna show Mr Spock how to smile!" She giggled, putting down her dolls and running towards a colouring table. You laughed and stood up with Spock, going back to watching. You smiled at the blue doll, still in his hands. "Do you like children Mr Spock?" You asked looking up at him. "I find them fascinating," he answered still in his emotionless state. You nodded and went back to watching the kids. One little girl, maybe as young as three or four waddled up to Mr Spock and held her hands up towards him. "Up up?" She asked, wriggling her tiny fingers.

Spock looked down at the child and then back to you. You could tell he had no idea what the child was doing, he had a subtle 'deer in the headlights' kind of look. You rolled your eyes, "She wants you to pick her up Mr Spock," you grinned watching the child wriggle her fingers again. He nodded and picked the child up with ease, resting her on his hip. The child laughed and felt Spock's ears and then her own. Spock shivered at the cold touch of the child's hands running along the point of his ear. The child laughed and grabbed both her ears and yelled "Ear!!" happily. Spock nodded, the corners of his lips ever so slightly curving upwards. "Yes, ears," he said, putting the child down. She smiled at Spock once more and ran off. Spock returned to his original position and muttered, "fascinating indeed."

The other little girl from before ran back over to Mr Spock with the biggest smile on her face and a piece of paper behind her back. "Close your eyes Mr Spock!" She said giggling. "Okay now open!" She said passing the paper to him. The drawing was Mr Spock standing under a rainbow, smiling and holding hands with her, and you too. She had drawn flowers and hearts and anything you'd expect from a little girl. Spock took the picture and grinned ever so slightly, just enough to make the little girl burst into giggles. "You did it Mr Spock!!" She laughed, jumping and wrapping her arms around Spock. At first he was shocked and didn't move, but then he slowly placed his arms around her little body. The little girl let go and ran off waving as she went, you looked at Spock, who still had the slightest hint of a smile on his face and the picture in his hand. "Pretty fascinating huh?" You grinned.

(Author's note)

Hope you enjoy!! This one was long yay
Sorry this was meant to be a Kirk one but I couldn't think of one for him so I did this in the mean time but that one is next

Almost at 15K Whooo!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the amazing comments I keep getting, I read through them and it makes my day 1701% better :)
Love you all please enjoy!!

- Lucky
PS school is back on :( yuck help