Scotty

Scotty

He was scribbling furiously on a piece of paper. It was a page full of numbers and equations, almost like an alien language. You groaned, complaining about how long it was taking. "Scotty you have been working tirelessly all day, you shouldn't have to keep working when it's your break time." Scotty didn't say anything. He just made a 'mhmm' kind of noise. You rolled your eyes. "What have you eaten today?" You asked. "Just an apple since breakfast..." He muttered, not stopping his furious scribbling. "Scotty!" You said unhappily. "I don't have time!" He muttered back. You stood up to where he was writing and took the pen right out of his hand. He reached for it, but it was out of his grasp in seconds. He sighed and rested his head on his desk, "I'm tired." You rubbed your hands along his back and kissed his cheek. You helped him up and took him in your arms. You hugged him tightly, supporting most of his weight. He held your hands and looked into your eyes. "I'm sorry I haven't had time to spend with you lass..." He said unhappily. You kissed his lips, "it'll be fine Scotty, it's not your fault." He nodded and yawned. "Let's go get some food," you smiled. He nodded yawning sleepily, "if I can stay awake that long..."

(A/N)

Argh everyone's like "write about Scotty!" And I'm like "okay yeah sure!" But <confession time> Internally I'm just like "whhhhyyyyyyy" Because I have no idea what to write and asdfgfhjg omg writers block and Scotty just tie together for me. Argh it's so bad sorry guys

Haha I made a pun guys: I picked up a door knob and said to myself "I can't handle this right now..."

So bad I know right...

Does anyone even read this...

Thanks for the massive influx of votes and reads!!!!!!!!!

Guess what, I'm working on a new piece and I'm two chapters in but I already have so many on the go, should I post it? Comment please ^_−

Many thanks

-Lucky

The awkward moment when the authors note is just as long as the written piece... :/