Bones

Bones

Some people have amazing pick up lines, but Leonard McCoy was certainly not one of those people. The first thing he ever said to you was, "I may throw up on you." You smiled at the time, you had to admit, he was attractive. "I'm Leonard, Leonard McCoy," he said offering his hand for you to shake. You shook it and introduced yourself. The shuttle shook, and Leonard tightly gripped the side of the chair. His knuckles turned white and this eyes were shut tightly. You put your hand on top of his, and smiled. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at you. "You're going to fine, its just the takeoff." He smiled and loosened his grip on the chair.

The some turbulence during the flight, and Leonard's face turned pale. He clutched his stomach with one hand, and the chair with the other. "Hey, you alright?" You asked, turning your head towards him. He shook his head a bit, and cringed again. "Are you going to throw up?" He nodded his head slightly. You helped him fix his seatbelt and he stood up,making his way into the toilets. You could hear the sound of his stomach lurching and you cringed. You hated the sound of someone throwing up, but you pushed that aside and came up behind him. His head was hung over the bowl and his body was stretched out in the small space beside the toilet. You knelt down beside him and placed a hand on his back. He shivered at your touch, but calmed down when he saw your face he calmed down. You smiled softly and rubbed his back soothingly. He threw up again, so you looked away and cringed uncomfortably. "You know, you don't have to be here," he said breathing heavily. "I know, but you might need me here." He nodded.

A little while later, you returned to your seat with Leonard. The shuttle was about to land and Leonard groaned, accidentally throwing up on the poor ensign in front of him. He profusely apologised to the ensign, and turned to you. You rolled your eyes. "What?" He asked, looking seriously confused. You playfully glared at him, "After all that, you throw up on him?"

(A/N hahaha this one's really weird)