Kirk

Kirk

"James Tiberius Kirk if you don't take this blindfold off me-" before you could continue he silenced you with a kiss. "You're gonna what?" He asked, with a slight hint of cockiness. "I dunno," you admitted, "just please get this off of me." You felt the blind loosen around your eyes. They were replaced by his warm hands. "Ready?" You nodded. His hands fell away and you looked around. Standing in front of you were two massive horses, one brown and one black and grey. He smiled and hooked his arm around you. "Jim, what is this?" You asked, not even bothering to hide your smile. "We're going horse riding." You completely it up, you loved animals, and you hadn't risen a horse in years. Jim promised to spend time with you during shore leave. He never really got to hang out with you because of all his captain duties. Jim helped you onto the horse, and he got onto his own horse. "Jim this is amazing!" You said happily. Your horse grunted in agreement.

You set off across the fields, your horses stepping through creeks and over branches. You and Jim chatted to each other happily. Jim was telling horrible jokes and you were laughing anyway. Something made a noise in the grass in front of you. A snake jumped up and hissed violently at your horse, who freaked out and reared. You grabbed onto its neck and clutched it tightly. The horse bolted away from the snake and away from Jim.

You screamed and held the horses neck as tightly as you could. The reins had slipped from your hands, and your foot was stuck in the stirrups. You could hear the hooves of Jim's horse pattering behind you. He was catching up. "Yah!!" He yelled at his horse, coming up beside me. He unhooked my foot from the stirrup. "Jump!!" He called out desperately. "I'll fall!" You screamed, watching the fast moving ground beneath you. There was about a meter between you and Jim. Your hands shook, you were sweating, and you knew that falling would be fatal. Jim looked you in the eyes, you say it, that he wouldn't let you fall. You jumped.

His arms wrapped around you, and you felt the thumping of the saddle slow down. You took a deep breath. You felt so safe, so protected and so happy that you weren't a dying heap on the ground. The horse came to a stop and you looked up at Jim. He smiled softly, "are you alright?" You nodded, completely lost in his eyes, a deep blue. He leaned in, slowly moving closer to your lips. You closed your eyes, and his lips pressed against yours, soft at first, but deepening slowly. When his lips slowly pulled away, you took a deep breath. He smiled, "sorry about that..." You shook your head, "don't be."

(A/N Hey hey! I'm bored, comment an interesting fact about yourself! For example I have a phobia of balloons, needles, sudden loud noises [eg fireworks] creepy porcelain dolls and spiders >_<)