Spock - Chess

★ Spock ★

You studied the layers of the chess board and silently moved your piece.

Spock studied it just like you had, and reluctantly moved one his pieces to the lower layer. You grinned, just a little. You picked up your own piece and placed it, winning the game.

"Check mate!" You smiled, looking up to gauge his reaction. You hadn't won before. You didn't think it was going to happen for a long while yet. He was about to open his mouth and say something, but he closed it and looked up again. He looked at you, like he did when he was studying the chess board.

"Quite remarkable," he muttered quietly.

You smiled. Vulcans were certainly strange when it came to compliments. He looked at you for a bit more, and for a second, he smiled, just the slightest amount. He actually smiled. You felt your face redden, and you looked away shyly. He stood up, and you followed.

You held your hand out for him to shake. "Good game Spock."

He looked at your hand then back into your eyes again. His hand slowly, and reluctantly moved up towards yours. You started to question his reluctance and then it occurred to you suddenly.

Vulcans kiss with their hands.

His hand moved almost to where it would be touching yours. His fingers moved, two curled back, and two together. You copied what he was doing and slowly your fingers touched. His hands were so soft, and you couldn't help but smile. You both slowly pulled away and looked up at each other.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise..." You said shyly. You took a step away from the table and moved so you were standing next to him. He was so tall, you had to look you to see him properly.

"I wish to tell you something," he began softly. "I am developing feelings for you."

You smiled, but not just smiled, you absolutely lit up. "I have feelings for you too Spock," you grinned. He nodded, a glint in his eye. His face may have stayed the same, but there was a definite change in his eyes. He was happy, whether he showed it or not. You smiled and let out a small laugh, extending your hand towards his. You curled your fingers again, and he did the same. As your fingers touched again this time he let go early. But instead of him just moving away, he leant forward, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

"Another game perhaps?" He suggested.

"Of course."

(A/N Please vote and comment, Enjoy!!)