Chekov

You had been dating Chekov for a little over a month, and you were completely and utterly in love with him, head over heals. He was adorable, and you loved being around him. Everyone one the crew kept asking why you hadn't kissed yet, and you wanted to so much, but you were both really shy. You could tell he wanted to, but he never did. Sulu had told you one night (after a bit too much sake) that Chekov wanted to kiss you, but didn't want to scare you and he didn't really have the guts too.

He offered to help you carry some things from the supply bay into the lab where you were working on them, he was next to you shuffling through various items in crates. You looked up and smiled at him. Everything about him was so cute, how he but his lip when he was concentrating, how his eyebrows knitted together, how his curls fell around his eyes. You grinned, he quickly looked up at you and smiled back, blushing a bit. You looks away and giggled, only to look back and see him smiling at you again. You both laughed and tried to keep sorting.

It was quiet for a while, your mind slowly flooded with thoughts of him. You wanted to kiss him so badly, you would do anything just to give him a quick peck on the cheek, but you didn't. The ship shook slightly, and you looked up at him and then stood up, wondering what was going on. The ship shook again, a bit more violently this time. "We should probably leave," you said, Chekov nodding in response. You walked toward the door, and Chekov tapped the panel to open it. It didn't move. "It's stuck," he muttered. Before you could say anything, a loud red alert rang through out the ship. You moved closer to him, "Chekov what if were trapped in here and die?" He smiled at the floor and shyly tangled his fingers with yours. "It von't happen, don't worry..."

The ship tilted, causing you to fall backwards against a wall. Chekov scrambled to move but ended up falling and almost landing on you. He managed to quickly put out both his hands right beside your head and not crash into you. You breathed a sigh of relief and looked into his eyes, grinning. "Lucky save huh?" You smiled. His eyes fixed on you and for a moment, he said nothing. He didn't need to. Pavel smiled softly, and then your eyes closed. You felt a cold and wet press against your lips. He was kissing you, he was actually kissing you. You lit up inside, feeling the release of thousands of butterflies throughout your stomach. One of his hands fell from beside you head to around your waist. The other hand moved to the back of your neck. You kissed him back, slowly and softly, feeling his warm hand around you tighten. He pulled away, and a breath escaped your lips. You opened your eyes and grinned crazily. He smiled and looked away quickly. "Damn zat vas good," he muttered softly. You grinned, "ever kissed someone before?" He shook his head, "have you?" You shook your head and grinned at him. His hand was still around your waist and as the ship straightened back up again, he pulled you towards him. He looked into your eyes, and then quickly at your lips. You grinned, he smiled and kissed you again.

Chekov pulled away once more, and grinned at you in his arms. "You're prefect," he muttered, hugging you tightly. "I love you," you saidwhispering the words into his chest. Without any hesitation he replied back " I love you too." You looked up at him and grinned, a smile growing across his adorable face. Your heads rested against each other, and you felt your chest rise and fall in sync with his. "Pavel," you muttered happily, lips colliding again." Your fingers ran through the curly mess of his hair, and you felt the same fireworks again. A swoosh make you both jump and look towards the door, no longer on red alert. Hikaru stood there with the biggest grin on his face, Scotty stood next to him, holding up a PADD. Chekov swore lightly in Russain, and his eyes fell to the floor as his face grew quickly red. "Hahaha gotcha laddie!" Scotty yelled, quickly walking off with the video. Hikaru laughed, and you rolled your eyes, admittedly feeling a little embarrassed,but hey, you didn't care. You finally kissed Pavel Chekov.

(Authors note)

Jeez it's been a while sorry guys!!! :( middle of school term ugh busy busy

Anyways I can't thank enough for 23.5K!! I am so ontop of the world right now hehe

Haven't done Chekov in a while (sad face)

Hope you all enjoy and hopefully another chapter of Angels and All In My Mind coming soonish

Please vote/comment and enjoy!!

- Lucky