Spock

Spock

It was a few days before valentine's day, but Spock, your boyfriend of 5 months, had shown no interest or even mentioned it whatsoever. You hadn't said anything either, you knew he'd just call it illogical, so you didn't bother. You were walking along the corridor, when you heard Spock's voice. You stopped for a moment, and just listened to what he was saying. "Captain I do not understand." I heard Jim groan unhappily. "Spock, for someone as smart as yourself, you show be able to understand something as simple as this."
"It is difficult for myself because I am not accustomed to these human traditions."
"Spock, listen you can show some emotion, I've seen you do it before. It's for one day of the year, okay?" There was silence. "Thank you Captian," You picked up your pace and ran as far enough, just so it wouldn't seem like you were eavesdropping. You then proceeded to walk normally, but just slow enough so Spock would catch up to you. He was a one of these people that walked really fast for no apparent reason. As you predicted, he caught up to you a few moments later. "Hey," you greeted. "I'm going to eat, do you want to come with me?" Spock nodded, and followed me into the mess hall. He didn't say too much while you were eating, but just after you'd finished, his expression softened a bit. "May I ask you something?" He asked. You nodded, and studied his face. You swore that his cheek were flashing a slight shade of green. "Are you available this Tuesday evening?" The first thing that occurred to you was that it was valentines day. "Yeah, what did you have in mind...?"You asked, desperately trying to figure out what he was up too. He half smiled, which you'd only seen him do once or twice before. "You'll have to wait and see," He said cheekily. This was definitely something Jim told him to do.

Tuesday evening couldn't come fast enough, but when it did you were so crazily excited. Spock had asked you to meet him in his room, so you'd pulled on a pretty purple dress and some heels, and off you went. You took a deep breath before knocking on his door, you were slightly nervous even though you didn't quite know why. You knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. The door slid open, and he was leaning against the door frame, holding a large bouquet of flowers. He passed them to you, with a happy glint in his eyes. "Spock they're beautiful!" You giggled happily and he invited you in. "Happy valentines day," he whispered in your ear. You smiled and felt your face turn bright red. Spock half smiled and leaned in close to you, kissing you. He let go for a second, as you took a deep breath of air. "I love you Spock," you managed in between heavy breaths. "I love you too," he smiled, before kissing you again.

(A/N sorry this one wasn't that good >.< please vote or comment)