Chapter 18

(Trigger Warning: Physical Abuse)

5.5 Years Ago- Harry

As I play the last cord of my final song, and cheekily grin at the crowd, they go wild. The clapping and screaming as well as the venue and crowd size is starting to grow with every show.

Since my first open-mic-night at the Red Lion just over six months ago I have booked loads of gigs and started to get a little following.

Speaking of which, as I step off the stage into the darkened wings, I am met immediately by a small group of girls, probably a little older than me who are clearly fans. I'm still struggling to get my head around the concept and nervously smile and say hello.

I can't hear what they are saying over the noise of the next performer, but they make their intentions clear as they quickly surround me and playfully touch me on the arm. I take a moment to look around at them, trying not to be rude and I notice they all have loads of make-up on and some seriously impressive low-cut tops and push up bras. I nod along and pretend I can hear them, the whole time thinking about how gorgeous Millie is and how she doesn't need make-up and an over the top push up bra to look hot.

Suddenly wondering where Millie is, I look for her backstage, my eyes meeting hers as I spot her leaning against the wall watching me.

I immediately push my way, politely, through gaggle surrounding me and beaming I move towards her and picking her up, I spin around shouting happily "Baby, there you are".

Fuck she smells amazing and I can't help burying my nose into her hair.

She giggles but shouts edgily "Harry Styles put me down right now".

As I place her back on the floor, I look at her, a little closer this time, and notice she seems a bit off.

"Babe, what's up? Are you pissed off" I ask.

Walking past me icily, in the direction of my tiny dressing room, she answers snappily "Nothing! Nothing is wrong Harry".

"Bullshit Mills. Was it those girls?"

She turns around angrily and says "Leave it Harry".

I can't help smiling and probably push it a little too far when I ask "Millie Devereaux are you jealous?"

Fuck off Harry!" she shouts as she flings the door open and storms into the dimly lit and rundown dressing room.

Shit she is hot when she is angry but I know I need to try calm her down so I put my hands up and say "Baby, come on! You know I only have eyes for you".

"Actually, it seemed like you only had eyes for their tits Harry"

"Babe! I am so head over heels in love with you, fuck everyone else Mills" I plead as I slowly walk towards her and gently push her hair behind her ear.

I can see she is still cross, so I lean forward and gently place a small kiss on the crook of my neck.

Immediately I can hear her breathing fasten, while I place another kiss a little higher on her neck, causing her to sigh.

"You like that my beautiful rose" I ask sweetly into her ear.

"Fuck you Harry" she says quietly.

"Mmmmm....really? You want to fuck me?" I ask innocently as I kiss the corner of her mouth.

"Harry" she breaths and suddenly pushes me back roughly, startling me when she says "Lock the door".