Chapter 31

Present Day- Harry

I wake up early, and through a small gap in the curtain, I see the sun rising, its orange glow illuminating the dark room. As soon as I become aware of my surroundings, I smell and feel Cam. I don't need to see her to know she is there, she will always feel like she is part of me, like she fused with my DNA when we were fifteen and never left.

We are still in the position we fell asleep in, neither of us having moved, me on my back, Cam on her side wedged in under my arm, her hand splayed across my stomach.

I lift my head slightly and peer down at her, fuck she is gorgeous. Her pink lips swollen and blonde hair wild from last night's activities. My eyes are immediately drawn to her exposed chest, littered with small light purple bites, left by my ravenous lips. I got carried away, everything about her driving me wild and I can't lie and say I don't love seeing my mark on her skin, even if that makes me sound like a possessive fucking cave man.

God! Last night was unforgettable, seeing her riding me again, her curvaceous body moving rhythmically as she took me inside of her and touched herself, it's an image I hope I will never forget.

I stretch trying not to wake her, but as I do, I watch her eyelids flutter and slowly her eyes open and after looking around the room briefly, probably remembering where she is, she slowly looks up at me, her expression unreadable. I hope she isn't regretting last night.

I can't help my eyes wander down her chest, exposed by the sheet draped low across our waists. Her breasts are amazing, and I stare transfixed...fuck I'm like a horny teenager.

"Hey Styles? Eyes up here" Cam says in a low sexy voice, a smile playing on her lips.

My eyes flash up to her "What am I supposed to do Camilla?" I argue light heartedly "You looks so fucking hot and you are lying naked in my arms. I'm only human".

She smiles, her cheeks reddening as I turn on my side so we are now nose to nose. Gently kissing her, fuck morning breath, I'm worried she won't kiss me back, regretting last night. But as soon as our lips make contact I feel hers move, deepening the kiss. Her tongue finds mine, she presses her tits against my chest, my leg slipping between hers, and against her core. As our skin touches, she takes a small but sharp intake of breath, probably still sensitive from last night.

Staring into her eyes and separating our lips briefly, I ask "Do you like that baby? Do you like my thigh there?"

Cam blushes and nods innocently as I brush my legs between hers again, inciting a small moan.

"Do you want to use me baby? Ride my thigh?" I ask, my heart beating faster, so turned on from just watching her.

She simply nods again, as I push my thigh up and towards her, immediately she begins to slowly grind on me, her wetness spreading on my leg.

I look down at where she is rubbing herself on me, and fuck it is so hot. Grabbing her breasts, they fit so perfectly in my palms, I start to squeeze them roughly, playing with her hard nipples. My eyes move up to Cam, and she is watching me, her pupils dilated, her eyes dark with lust. Keeping eye contact I move my hand down to her mound and slowly start to circle her perfect clit.

"Harry...mmmm...so good baby" she whispers, the term of endearment on her lips making my heart beat faster.

"That's it sweet rose" I coo "Just enjoy it baby, I can feel how wet you are".

As she continues to move on my leg, her breathing increases, and digging her nails into my chest, she pinches her eyes shut and moans "Fuck..I.. Im coming" and I watch in awe as she come apart.