Chapter 38

Present Day-Camilla

Waking up, I struggle to place where I am for a moment; the bed, large and luxurious, the room much darker than my own at home. As I stretch, memories of last night flood back, and I can't help grinning. I turn on my side and I find myself face to face, with the most beautiful green eyes staring at me, and my heart skips a beat.

"Hi" he says simply, with his mesmerising smile and dimples.

"Hi" I respond shyly.

"You looks beautiful baby" he says quietly, and proceeds to pepper soft kisses on my eyelids, nose, chin and finally my mouth, before he continues "And I'm not just saying that because you are naked in my bed".

I blush at his words, and thoughts of last night and how we didn't get to sleep until the early hours of this morning.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asks, his strong jaw tightening as he traces the scars on the palms of my hands.

"I'm good, a little tired and sore" I reply my face going red "I think we got carried away last night, but it was worth it".

"Yeh, it was pretty amazing" he smirks "But are you happy?".

I nod "Yes, I really am. And you? Are you happy Harry?"

"So unbelievably happy" he answers, his lips pressing down on mine passionately.

Immediately I open my mouth, desperate to taste him as I let his tongue find mine. I reach up and run my hands through his hair, pressing my naked breasts to his chest.

Just as things start to get heated I break the kiss, even though I don't want to and ask "What's the time?"

Lips swollen and eyes hooded, he cranes his neck to look at the clock next to his bed.

"Seven thirty".

Groaning, I say "Fuck, well as much as I would like to continue where we left off last night, we are going to have to carry on later. I think we are about to have an excited four and a half year old interrupt us. Maybe we should at least put our underwear on?"

Laughing, Harry gets up and slips his briefs on before he tosses me my panties and a hoody. He climbs back in next to me and we continue to chat, and try keep our hands off each other.

A short while later we hear a soft thud, and then small feet running down the passage before a little body enters the room.

"Mama? Ha...Daddy?" a small voice asks.

I look over at Harry who is beaming and indicate he should answer, so turning around and sitting up a little he says "Yeh baby?"

I sit up too and watch as she walks cautiously nearer the bed. She is still drowning in Harry's t-shirt and with her unruly curls and dragging her unicorn behind her, she couldn't be cuter.

We watch Rory, her brow furrowed as she looks between us, not saying a word, and I can see she is taking it in and trying to make sense of us in bed together. When suddenly she smiles, and runs towards us and jumping onto the bed she flings herself into Harry's arms, knocking the air out of him, before she climbs on top of me.

I hold her tight and hug her, unable to believe how happy and loved I feel with my baby and Harry next to me at last.

Present Day-Harry

I have spent the last half an hour, staring at Millie and Rory in awe, still not believing they are here with me. Rory is currently snuggled between us, absentmindedly tracing my rose tattoo while she watches cartoons on my iPad. I look over at her mom, the love of my life, who is gently running her fingers through Ror's hair, fuck Millie is so beautiful. She still looks so young and innocent, just like the day we met, despite what she has been through the last five years. But I am here to protect and support her now, and hopefully help make her life easier because I would do anything for her and Rory. Despite my success, I have been so restless since I left Rye to come to London when I was eighteen, but with my little family next to me, I feel calmer and no longer alone.

Millie's eyes find mine, and we stare at each other over Rory, until a small voice asks "Mama?"

"Yes baby mouse?" Millie asks softly.

"I'm hungry! Can we have breakfast please?" Ror asks, politely.

"Why don't you ask your dad? And maybe if I am good the two of you will bring me breakfast in bed and we can watch a movie" she responds smiling.

Rory immediately turns to me "Daddy?"

"Yes Ror" I respond, laughing on the inside at this sweet exchange.

"Can we make some breakfast and bring it to mama in bed" she asks, like I didn't just hear what her mom said.

"Sure baby" I respond as I stretch and get up "but I didn't have time to shop so let's go and see what I have or me and you can order something. What do you feel like?" I ask as I hold out my hand and she takes it.

"Um...chocolate pancakes....french toast....strawberries..."Rory answers and starts to list every breakfast option out there, which I definitely don't have.

I listen carefully as the two of us begin to make our way out the door hand in hand, to go downstairs. Looking back briefly at Millie, lying in my bed, our bed, just like she was always meant to, grinning widely I mouth "I love you".

The End
(For now...maybe)

Wow! I cannot believe that is the last chapter! I have loved writing this story, and these characters

I'm possibly thinking of writing a sequel or short follow up story at some point to see what Harry and Millie's future holds-mainly because I have a few ideas. But that won't be for a while at least.

I have started writing my new book Rowan, which I am super excited about and will probably start posting it either sometime this week or next week. I'm still undecided on a cover for the story so go and check out my options (it's under published works already)

Thank you for everyone who has read the book while I write and anyone who reads it in the future. You are all amazing and appreciated beyond what I can express in words.

Lots of Love

J xxx